2009 Awards Night

Old Nov 28th 2009, 8:18 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking 2009 Awards Night

Well my friends it's nearly time.

Following on from our recent Poster Of The Month and Thread Of The Month polls - the grand, most coveted titles known to men and woman () are nearly upon us.

This year we will be running the much awaited 2009 Awards Ceremony.

Before we can create these polls we need YOUR suggestions please.

The obvious;

POSTER OF THE YEAR
THREAD OF THE YEAR
ARSE OF THE YEAR
BABE OF THE YEAR
RESIDENT KIWIBAR DRUNK OF THE YEAR

You get the picture ...

Please PM your suggestions for poll categories we can run - don't worry about nominations at this stage.

The rules are;

1.) These awards, (whilst incredibly sort after) are tongue in cheek and if anyone takes offence they will be banned.

2.) Ummmm ....

Take it away chaps and chapesses.
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:00 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Awards Night

Mod of the Year??

The Lounge have got some great poll categories on the go....
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by Persephone
Mod of the Year??

The Lounge have got some great poll categories on the go....
They have indeed - here's an idea of what they've come up with.
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:05 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Could make the awards a lot more interesting I thought
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:07 am

Could make the awards a lot more interesting I thought
Biggest Twat poster of the year

Dear Lord ... I'm not sure our little old NZ Forum is ready for that!
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:20 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Biggest Twat poster of the year

Dear Lord ... I'm not sure our little old NZ Forum is ready for that!
You may be right there, what about male/female poster you'd most like to shag or the threesome category?? They're a little less contentious than Biggest twat poster

I'm not taking this as seriously as I should, am I?
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:23 am

You may be right there, what about male/female poster you'd most like to shag or the threesome category?? They're a little less contentious than Biggest twat poster

I'm not taking this as seriously as I should, am I?
So true ...

I was thinking we could have Best Kiwi Bird category ... can't think of similiar for the boys, other than Most Shaggable All Black ...

I'm sure when BEVS is back fully refreshed she'll come up with a few!
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:30 am
Queen of the Underworld

I was thinking we could have Best Kiwi Bird category ... can't think of similiar for the boys, other than Most Shaggable All Black ...
What about "Best Kakapo parrot" for the males, following on from the Shagged by a Rare Parrot thread?
Old Nov 28th 2009, 12:20 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
They have indeed - here's an idea of what they've come up with.
wow they went for it!

How about "mum of a world champion" award

Dewb x
Old Nov 29th 2009, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by Dewb09
wow they went for it!

How about "mum of a world champion" award

Dewb x
How many nominees we going to get for that one?

I've already received a nomination for ARSE OF THE YEAR!

Not wanting nominations though - ideas for awards.

One new idea was CLOWN OF THE YEAR ... are we liking that?

Also just thought we could have SOCIAL BUTTERFLY OF THE YEAR for who has met the most off BE in person.
WHINGER OF THE YEAR?

Last edited by Am Loolah; Nov 29th 2009 at 9:23 am.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

How about Gaulish Chief of the Year?
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:28 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

May I respectfully submit the nomination of Kiwiprincess of the Year Award?

Criteria being quite strict. Must know my password to be eligible.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

zoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nicezoglet is just really nice

How about an award for the most pedantic cantankerous curmudgeon?
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:11 pm

Yes, yes, yes and we can have FAIRY OF THE YEAR too - but I'll probably be ousted by Matewx.

Come on kids - I want suggestions.
By PM.
Now.
Proper Ones.

I thank you.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 2:20 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely to stab someone in Pak n Save?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.