2 x 1 Way tickets

Old Nov 12th 2010, 6:10 pm
mick/caz

mwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2 x 1 Way tickets

We've done it......brought the tickets, flying out Christmas day!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2 x 1 Way tickets

wow!! that'll be a Christmas to rememebr then!

Has your journey so far been smooth??
Old Nov 12th 2010, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Fabby! Where are you off to?
Old Nov 12th 2010, 7:58 pm
mick/caz

mwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond reputemwhite1962 has a reputation beyond repute

We are off to Rotorua, calling into to see friends in christchurch first then driving up to the north island.
And it has been reasonably smooth, a hiccup with the medicals, but the time is flying by now!!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Christmas day! Turkey at 40,000 ft over Turkey!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mwhite1962 View Post
We are off to Rotorua, calling into to see friends in christchurch first then driving up to the north island.
And it has been reasonably smooth, a hiccup with the medicals, but the time is flying by now!!
Hi there, Firstly Congratulations!
We are in Rotorua Any help we can be just give us a shout.
What line of work are you in?
Old Nov 13th 2010, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news and what a xmas pressie to yourself!

See you when you get here...I'll stick the kettle on for ya
Old Nov 17th 2010, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

craigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant futurecraigjohnstone has a brilliant future

We've done it......brought the tickets, flying out Christmas day!!!!!!!!
Mick/Caz - congratulations on your news! My wife and I are due to arrive in Auckland during the first week of March and we are now starting to look at flight options and baggage allowances. Do you mind me asking what route you ended up taking and who you are going with please?

Craig
Old Nov 17th 2010, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

bunnyphobia is on a distinguished road

Awesome! Have a safe journey and enjoy singing Christmas carols at 20,000 feet
Old Nov 17th 2010, 10:56 pm
mick/caz

Originally Posted by craigjohnstone View Post
Mick/Caz - congratulations on your news! My wife and I are due to arrive in Auckland during the first week of March and we are now starting to look at flight options and baggage allowances. Do you mind me asking what route you ended up taking and who you are going with please?

Craig
Hi ,
You might want to try www.cheapflights.co.uk.
The are 2 companies which offer excess baggage, Singapore airlines and American airlines, make sure you read the reviews and make you own judgement, but am sure you will make the same conclusion as us, cheapest not always best!!, the one way flights also work out cheaper rather than booking through the airlines themselves.
Hope this will be of some help and good luck with the move, any other queries, dont hesitate, i will get caroline to answer as she is graet with this sort of stuff!!

mick
Old Nov 17th 2010, 11:20 pm
mick/caz

Originally Posted by bunnyphobia View Post
Awesome! Have a safe journey and enjoy singing Christmas carols at 20,000 feet
Thanks everyone for the welcome!
I have been reading some negative stuff on here just lately, but guessing you could find problems wherever you go and it is called New Zealand, not Shangri la ( spelling dont look right? lol ) Anyway, always as far back as i can remember, i have always fancied coming to nz, so after caz and i visited earlier on in the year, we loved it, and as the kids are grown up, there was nothing to keep us in the uk, so here we are.
Hope to share a bottle of Chateau neuf with you all.

Mick
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

JaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond reputeJaneRiley has a reputation beyond repute

NZ wine rules!! been here a year and it's been such a roller coaster but if you want to love it - you will. Best wishes.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone for the welcome!
I have been reading some negative stuff on here just lately, but guessing you could find problems wherever you go and it is called New Zealand, not Shangri la ( spelling dont look right? lol ) Anyway, always as far back as i can remember, i have always fancied coming to nz, so after caz and i visited earlier on in the year, we loved it, and as the kids are grown up, there was nothing to keep us in the uk, so here we are.
Hope to share a bottle of Chateau neuf with you all.

Mick
Good luck with the move, you are coming at the right time of year just as it is getting lovely and sunny NZ is just what you make of it, sure it has problems, but where doesn't? We love it here, and loads of people do hope you find your own personal Shangri La here
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

whoo hoo What a great time of year to start a new life!! Congrats and safe journey. Hope you like this little bit of paradise Bevissa