British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   2 Cars for Sale (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/2-cars-sale-437703/)

mumomonty Mar 26th 2007 10:26 pm

2 Cars for Sale

Hello

I've got 2 cars for sale as going to OZ.
I'm in the Hamilton / Cambridge area.
One's a 97 Nissan Primera Wagon blue over silver. Nice car. 128ks. All the goodies lke CD etc. dual airbags. current WOF(MOT) and Rego. This car is in good nick $7k ono (kiwi)

Other one's a 1996 Toyota Sprinter Vintage XE (like an upmarket Corolla) sedan. Metallic grey. Done 125ks This car is in excellent nick - brand new wof and rego until august. $5k ono (kiwi)

One must go at the momeent as hubby in Oz and might as well sell a car here to put towards a deposit on one there.

I've also got a house with an agent and it's up for 440k. 3 bedroom (2 double, 1 single) on half acre, no near neighbours (bliss) but is on a main road, out in the country equidistant between Cambridge and Hamilton. It's in good schools zone and the bus goes by our home. It's got a brand new kitchen and laundry, new carpets, curtains and paint, new woodburner (installed last winter) huge lounge, new guttering/spouting, garage you coudl park 4 cars in with office in the garage and also a workshop - it's a man's paradise.
We have spent a lot on this house and it is more what we'd expect in the UK now (no offence to kiwis but 1970's kitchens and bathrooms are not my thing).
The house has been modernised, and insulated, (it's a 1950's weatherboard with iron roof) and it's so cosy now it'll be rotten to say goodbye but we must as hub's gone back to Oz and aint coming back and I'm not living here while he is there (must be love). We didn't get to the bathrooms, but they're adequate and spotless. The house has a lovely feel and the gardens are full of fruit trees, lemons, oranges, pears, peaches and there's what they call a paper road by the side so if you wanted a horse for example or run a few beefies, you could keep it/them there. There are also great tracks to take your dog behind it. (Land owner likes me to go round and check as it helps him) This is unusual in NZ as if you live in the coutnry then you usually have to go to town to walk your dog - unless you have acres adn acres.
Let me know if anyone's interested in any of these things. Thanks.

mumomonty Mar 26th 2007 10:30 pm

Re: 2 Cars for Sale

Now can someone find me the equivalent of this in OZ? :D

hazeandsteve Mar 27th 2007 3:45 am

Can you move the house to Taupo for me...
Best of luck in Oz to the pair of you.

danny.f Mar 27th 2007 5:19 am

Good luck mom. Hope it all goes well.

TeamEmbo Mar 27th 2007 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by mumomonty (Post 4564939)
Hello

I've got 2 cars for sale as going to OZ.
I'm in the Hamilton / Cambridge area.
One's a 97 Nissan Primera Wagon blue over silver. Nice car. 128ks. All the goodies lke CD etc. dual airbags. current WOF(MOT) and Rego. This car is in good nick $7k ono (kiwi)

Other one's a 1996 Toyota Sprinter Vintage XE (like an upmarket Corolla) sedan. Metallic grey. Done 125ks This car is in excellent nick - brand new wof and rego until august. $5k ono (kiwi)

One must go at the momeent as hubby in Oz and might as well sell a car here to put towards a deposit on one there.

I've also got a house with an agent and it's up for 440k. 3 bedroom (2 double, 1 single) on half acre, no near neighbours (bliss) but is on a main road, out in the country equidistant between Cambridge and Hamilton. It's in good schools zone and the bus goes by our home. It's got a brand new kitchen and laundry, new carpets, curtains and paint, new woodburner (installed last winter) huge lounge, new guttering/spouting, garage you coudl park 4 cars in with office in the garage and also a workshop - it's a man's paradise.
We have spent a lot on this house and it is more what we'd expect in the UK now (no offence to kiwis but 1970's kitchens and bathrooms are not my thing).
The house has been modernised, and insulated, (it's a 1950's weatherboard with iron roof) and it's so cosy now it'll be rotten to say goodbye but we must as hub's gone back to Oz and aint coming back and I'm not living here while he is there (must be love). We didn't get to the bathrooms, but they're adequate and spotless. The house has a lovely feel and the gardens are full of fruit trees, lemons, oranges, pears, peaches and there's what they call a paper road by the side so if you wanted a horse for example or run a few beefies, you could keep it/them there. There are also great tracks to take your dog behind it. (Land owner likes me to go round and check as it helps him) This is unusual in NZ as if you live in the coutnry then you usually have to go to town to walk your dog - unless you have acres adn acres.
Let me know if anyone's interested in any of these things. Thanks.

It all sounds great and would love to be able to say yes we'll have the lot as we think we might end up Hamilton / Cambridge area but it won't be till end May / beg June. Still waiting for details of job offers before making our decision where to go. Your house sounds lovely, do you have any pics? If we go end up in Cambridge that's the sort of thing we'd be looking for - 3 bed on a good section but also need somewhere where kids (age 10 & 12) could be near all the friends they're hopefully gonna make! We didn't get a chance to check out the Cambridge area - any advice you could give us re good things, bad things, etc would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and any pics of the cars?

mumomonty Mar 28th 2007 5:05 am

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo (Post 4569273)
It all sounds great and would love to be able to say yes we'll have the lot as we think we might end up Hamilton / Cambridge area but it won't be till end May / beg June. Still waiting for details of job offers before making our decision where to go. Your house sounds lovely, do you have any pics? If we go end up in Cambridge that's the sort of thing we'd be looking for - 3 bed on a good section but also need somewhere where kids (age 10 & 12) could be near all the friends they're hopefully gonna make! We didn't get a chance to check out the Cambridge area - any advice you could give us re good things, bad things, etc would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and any pics of the cars?

I'll email you. Don't want to bore too many people to death with my goods for sale!

Buzzy--Bee Mar 28th 2007 7:28 pm

Hi Mumo, please could you put this in classifieds.

Thanks

Buzzy