Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

18 yr old & a working holiday visa. Help and ideas anyone

18 yr old & a working holiday visa. Help and ideas anyone

Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default 18 yr old & a working holiday visa. Help and ideas anyone

My 18 year old son (yes i know i dont look old enough ) wants to come over and ponce off his old dad for 6 months, translated his bird has dumped him and he wants a free holiday

Any way he claims that he wants to do a bit of part time work what visa is best/easiest to get for him am not in a huge rush hes not coming till september ish cos he has a holiday booked and u wouldn,t want to miss a piss up in Europe would ya

Neil

Title should read 18 year old
Old Mar 29th 2010, 10:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: 18 year old

He could apply for a working holiday visa.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Jans done a bit of research today and thats the one we are going for

Thank u Bevs
Old Mar 30th 2010, 5:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You are welcome

Explain to him that he is better to just go for the max length of time as it will be more flexible for him. It doesn't matter he only plans for 6 months at the outset. The young spigot just doesn't know what is around the next corner of his life. it will give him the freedom to choose.

Be aware that he can only do this visa the once for New Zealand...... at least that is my understanding....others may know differently.

From there he could spend a bit of time in the UK and then come back out to Oz for another working holiday visa... at least that is what i would do these days if I was 'im.

I'll adjust the title to attract those in the know about working holiday visas and opportunities with this.