11-11-11

Old Nov 10th 2011, 8:02 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Default 11-11-11

According to the Daily Mash:
Economic collapse, nuclear brinksmanship and an asteroid are signs that tomorrow's end of days is shaping up well, it has been claimed.

With the EU about to be plunged into gibbering chaos because of a wicked, lustful man with counterfeit hair, Israel dusting off the nukes and the YU55 space rock probably doubling back for another go, things could not be looking more biblical.

Rapture organiser God said: “It was a toss-up between 11-11-11 and 12-12-12 but I went for the former because who knows what they'll be doing in a year's time.
"I'm quite nervous about tomorrow because it's my first proper apocalypse, but the early signs are that it's looking even better than I could've hoped.

"There's still loads to organise – I must admit I've skimped slightly on the pestilence – but touch wood it's going to be a winner.

"Hopefully things should kick off about 10am tomorrow with Berlusconi's head on a spike and people of all nations shouting at each other. Midday the nuclear things start, then about 4pm I'm going to send in the abominations.

"It's a very full day.”

Professor Henry Brubaker of the Institute for Studies said: “I'm fairly sure the Mayans tried to warn us about this.

"Though it would have been more helpful if they'd left a clearly-worded note instead of obscure pictograms, for ****'s sake.

"On the plus side, at least it's a day off work.”

Office worker Emma Bradford said: “I will be going to work regardless of fiery lakes because I get a real kick out of my customer services role. However I shall be having an extra cupcake at lunchtime.”
Old Nov 10th 2011, 9:45 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11-11-11

I'm planning on having a massive hangover and hence won't care what's happening to the world around me. Seems like the perfect plan
Old Nov 11th 2011, 4:36 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11-11-11

I think we’ll have to wait until next year for the apocalypse thingy now unless those lazy Greeks can’t be bothered to keep going and default. Seriously when have you ever bought anything other than soft cheese and olives from Greece? Surely this couldn’t really effect the world economy.