Reload this Page >

[North Shore] Hey all

[North Shore] Hey all

Old Apr 27th 2011, 2:03 am
Just Joined

thenexus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default [North Shore] Hey all

Hey there.
I have now lived in New Zealand for 3/4 years now, love it here.

I currently live in Torbay and I do not know anyone local.
Its been a bit of a mission since moving to New Zealand in terms of getting a drivers licence, residency and so on but it has all come together and other things are also out the way (such as sorting the new house out!)

I have an amazing girlfriend and made some great friends but they all live in or around the CBD! Being in Torbay sucks in that regard.

I also work up in Stanmore Bay which is up North so not really practical to hang out with work colleges either, lol.

To that, especially since its getting a bit annoying in the week waiting for the weekend to spend time with my girlfriend in the evenings of Friday and Saturday and in the day Sunday.
On that - If you have seen the movie or heard of the movie - "My wedding and other secrets" That is basically us to the point she has not told family at all yet. ^^
Anyway....

Anyone around that wants to meet up in the week, do things in the Day Saturday etc let me know. I have seen that North Shore meet up thread as well.

Thanks

Liam
Old Apr 30th 2011, 1:34 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [North Shore] Hey all

Hmmm, well it seems you don´t have children to accomodate, you have your own transport and Torbay isn´t exactly a million miles from the CBD....

Work in the CBD, live in Whangaparaoa and have 3 children, THEN see how your social life becomes limited
Old May 1st 2011, 1:20 am
Just Joined

thenexus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [North Shore] Hey all

Originally Posted by simonsi
Hmmm, well it seems you don´t have children to accomodate, you have your own transport and Torbay isn´t exactly a million miles from the CBD....

Work in the CBD, live in Whangaparaoa and have 3 children, THEN see how your social life becomes limited
Not saying it is limited, But nice to meet some people over the shore.

Up till a few weeks ago I was showing at work, leaving at 5:30 from all the way up there and head into town for friday night getting there around 7 after being on the bus that long. That was interesting.