Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

*Waves* from sunny.... West Mids UK.

*Waves* from sunny.... West Mids UK.

Old Oct 5th 2008, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

musical_innovation is an unknown quantity at this point
Default *Waves* from sunny.... West Mids UK.

Hey there everyone. Great to find an online community like this, it might be able to help me with my future plans somewhat.

Well, my names Adam and im a 19 year old music production student from the west midlands, England. Moving to New Zealand has always been a long term goal of mine and i am determined to make this happen sooner rather than later. With a love for anything artistic, mainly musical production, composition, photography and fine art iv got my eyes set on the so called "Capital of Kiwi Creativity" known as Wellington

I have 12 months or so before i start working for my degree and this is something id love to work on and study for in New Zealand. I plan to use the next year or so sorting out the complexities of the move, from visa's, student funding and accommodation to flights, travel arrangements and university placements.

Ill be sieving through the interesting topics for the time being, and i look forward to hearing from some of you soon.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *Waves* from sunny.... West Mids UK.

Originally Posted by musical_innovation
Hey there everyone. Great to find an online community like this, it might be able to help me with my future plans somewhat.

Well, my names Adam and im a 19 year old music production student from the west midlands, England. Moving to New Zealand has always been a long term goal of mine and i am determined to make this happen sooner rather than later. With a love for anything artistic, mainly musical production, composition, photography and fine art iv got my eyes set on the so called "Capital of Kiwi Creativity" known as Wellington

I have 12 months or so before i start working for my degree and this is something id love to work on and study for in New Zealand. I plan to use the next year or so sorting out the complexities of the move, from visa's, student funding and accommodation to flights, travel arrangements and university placements.

Ill be sieving through the interesting topics for the time being, and i look forward to hearing from some of you soon.
Hi Adam,

Welcome to the site

We are from Worcestershire in the West Midlands but are now living in Auckland, NZ.

You will get lots of tips and advice off this site.

Good luck with your future plans.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:25 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Adam, its nice to meet you. Welcome to BE, I'm sure you will enjoy your time on this site, we have some fantastic members here who are welcoming and wonderful at sharing their top tips and experiences of living in NZ.

Sue
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Talula does the Hula is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Adam,

I am currently living in Birmingham (Bournville), am moving to Auckland in 52 days with my kiwi partner.

This site has been really helpful for me so far and everyone has been really welcoming! It's helps to have a central contact where you can look at other people's experiences. At least it has been for me because we made the impulsive decison back in March and now everything is a mad dash!

Good luck with your plans, by the sounds of it you will be much more organised than me!

L
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

musical_innovation is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ ahh good luck with the move! i see your counting down the days so fingers crossed all goes well.

and yeah iv had some great advice in of here in just the one thread iv created so far, pretty chuffed to have stumbled upon a site like this.