Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

* Don't forget! * Drinkies next Monday (9th) in London!

* Don't forget! * Drinkies next Monday (9th) in London!

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 6:45 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Cool * Don't forget! * Drinkies next Monday (9th) in London!

Alrighty! See here for the original thread. We're on for next Monday, July 9th, for lunch & drinkies. Please PM me if you want to come but don't have the details yet.

So far we have me (well duh ), Simon, Lisa (leaseuk), Nisey. And an old college mate will be with me, Mike. Be gentle with him.

kato33 is wussing out.

Look forward to seeing you all there!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: * Don't forget! * Drinkies next Monday (9th) in London!

Originally Posted by Maz
Alrighty! See here for the original thread. We're on for next Monday, July 9th, for lunch & drinkies. Please PM me if you want to come but don't have the details yet.

So far we have me (well duh ), Simon, Lisa (leaseuk), Nisey. And an old college mate will be with me, Mike. Be gentle with him.

kato33 is wussing out.

Look forward to seeing you all there!!!
Oh maz dont say that.

I really want to come but the mother has asked for a lift to the airport.

I promise to have a drink here for you all when i get home. Give us your number and I will call to say hi during your lunchtime binge.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:54 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Oh maz dont say that.

I promise to have a drink here for you all when i get home. Give us your number and I will call to say hi during your lunchtime binge.
I'm kidding silly lass. I understand you're being a good daughter.

I am probably unlikely to have a mobile with me... nah I'll rent one at the airport. Or if someone else wants to volunteer their number in case I forget, that would be cool, too.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm kidding silly lass. I understand you're being a good daughter.

I am probably unlikely to have a mobile with me... nah I'll rent one at the airport. Or if someone else wants to volunteer their number in case I forget, that would be cool, too.
You just don't want to give me your number. ............thats it I'm sulking.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:58 pm
Maz

You just don't want to give me your number. ............thats it I'm sulking.
My sodding mobile won't work overseas. Not just a matter of buying a SIM card either. There's no network for it to work on. That's as technical as I get when it comes to mobiles. I'm going to bring it anyway in case I need it when we get back to the US, to let hubby know if we're magically going to be over an hour early... yeah right that'll happen!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
My sodding mobile won't work overseas. Not just a matter of buying a SIM card either. There's no network for it to work on. That's as technical as I get when it comes to mobiles. I'm going to bring it anyway in case I need it when we get back to the US, to let hubby know if we're magically going to be over an hour early... yeah right that'll happen!
Someone will have one so hopefully I can call and say Hi!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Oh maz dont say that.

How about I bung £20 in the post and you tell her to get a cab! (Or might there be some inheritance one day)
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
How about I bung £20 in the post and you tell her to get a cab! (Or might there be some inheritance one day)
No inheritance that i know off, but now I think about it I best to take her right up to the door just incase
lol
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

You can still bung a twenty in the post though for my wee drinkies tonight.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

No inheritance that i know off, but now I think about it I best to take her right up to the door just incase
lol
While she's away do a quick spin of the house and check the mattress!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

You can still bung a twenty in the post though for my wee drinkies tonight.
Done! by the powers of thought alone, there's one in your purse as we speak...
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Done! by the powers of thought alone, there's one in your purse as we speak...
Oh My God..............there it is.

Cheers for that!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

I take it no problems and still going ahead? How will we recognise each other?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:59 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun you guys, and make sure you have one ( at least!!) for me
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:06 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

can't make it but have a brilliant time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.