British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   **Next party date!!** (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/%2A%2Anext-party-date-%2A%2A-498942/)

Maz Dec 10th 2007 8:37 am

**Next party date!!**

• Saturday 26th January 2008
  • 3 pm onwards
  • Our house
  • Please don't bring food or drink, just yourselves
  • Children welcome
  • We'll BBQ and hopefully have a bouncy castle too :)

Yes it is a special occasion, but it's strictly a no-presents occasion, just a let's-have-some-fun occasion. :)

And if I get banned before then :lol: you know where I live and what my number is. :D And if not, most of the Porirua Posse / Welly mob know where I am.

Please please please try to keep the date free... I'll post more about it later on (if I'm allowed :lol: ).

crap coffee Dec 10th 2007 9:28 am

Re: **Next party date!!**

let me see, WELLY with the party animals:rofl::eek::ohmy:;):):D:cool:

Maz Dec 10th 2007 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by crap coffee (Post 5652233)
let me see, WELLY with the party animals:rofl::eek::ohmy:;):):D:cool:

Oh go on, you know you want to. :p :D

Platty Dec 10th 2007 5:04 pm

If Mr Platty gets the job and we are in town by then I'm sure we will pop by :)

ned Dec 10th 2007 7:48 pm

I might make that one :confused:

PVFC Dec 10th 2007 7:51 pm

[QUOTE=Maz;5652129]
  • We'll BBQ and hopefully have a bouncy castle too :)

but it's strictly a no-presents occasion

QUOTE]

Now you know at the age of 40 you will be too old for a bouncy castle!!!

Ooopppps did I say it will be your 40th. Now thats more reason for silly/naughty presents!!!

Maz Dec 10th 2007 9:59 pm

Heh you've already mentioned it luv. :p :rofl: And I don't really care that it is. Hell I'd rather have a birthday than not have one! Life is worth celebrating. :)

And one of the best photos I've got of my Mum is when she went on a bouncy castle for the first time. At the tender age of, I believe, 63 or so. :thumbup: :D

The bouncy castle would be for the kids anyway. :) Just hope they wouldn't bounce so high they go over the top and over the fence down into next-door's garden - that's quite the drop! :eek:

simonmarkellis Dec 10th 2007 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5654351)
The bouncy castle would be for the kids anyway. :) Just hope they wouldn't bounce so high they go over the top and over the fence down into next-door's garden - that's quite the drop! :eek:

It'd be like a turkey shoot, kids bouncing through the air and parents throwing water balloons at them!!:rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

Kerry W Dec 12th 2007 1:00 am

Count me and Dirk in - lo:thumbsup:oking forward to it!

Maz Dec 12th 2007 2:12 am

Yay brilliant! :thumbup: :beer:

Simon, you are a riot. :lol:

kato33 Dec 18th 2007 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5654351)
Heh you've already mentioned it luv. :p :rofl: And I don't really care that it is. Hell I'd rather have a birthday than not have one! Life is worth celebrating. :)

And one of the best photos I've got of my Mum is when she went on a bouncy castle for the first time. At the tender age of, I believe, 63 or so. :thumbup: :D

I had a week to go with my twin boys and went on the bouncy castle.

What a bloomin' sight that was. :rofl::rofl:

Maz Dec 18th 2007 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by kato33 (Post 5681068)
I had a week to go with my twin boys and went on the bouncy castle.

What a bloomin' sight that was. :rofl::rofl:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl: Yeah but I'll bet you had the time of your life! :thumbup:

irnbru14 Dec 19th 2007 10:18 am

Will pencil it into my new diary, whenever I get one, and will do my best to attend, arggh, a newbie....!!! ;)

kato33 Dec 19th 2007 11:52 am

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5681494)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl: Yeah but I'll bet you had the time of your life! :thumbup:

Well the babies didn't seem to mind, never made them come any earlier the buggers :thumbsup::rofl:

crap coffee Dec 19th 2007 11:52 am

Originally Posted by irnbru14 (Post 5684386)
Will pencil it into my new diary, whenever I get one, and will do my best to attend, arggh, a newbie....!!! ;)

I won't be in Welly in Jan...