Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

**Next party date!!**

**Next party date!!**

Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:37 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Cool **Next party date!!**

• Saturday 26th January 2008
  • 3 pm onwards
  • Our house
  • Please don't bring food or drink, just yourselves
  • Children welcome
  • We'll BBQ and hopefully have a bouncy castle too

Yes it is a special occasion, but it's strictly a no-presents occasion, just a let's-have-some-fun occasion.

And if I get banned before then you know where I live and what my number is. And if not, most of the Porirua Posse / Welly mob know where I am.

Please please please try to keep the date free... I'll post more about it later on (if I'm allowed ).
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **Next party date!!**

let me see, WELLY with the party animals
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:56 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee
let me see, WELLY with the party animals
Oh go on, you know you want to.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:04 pm
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all

If Mr Platty gets the job and we are in town by then I'm sure we will pop by
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:48 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

I might make that one
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Maz;5652129]
  • We'll BBQ and hopefully have a bouncy castle too

but it's strictly a no-presents occasion

QUOTE]

Now you know at the age of 40 you will be too old for a bouncy castle!!!

Ooopppps did I say it will be your 40th. Now thats more reason for silly/naughty presents!!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:59 pm
Maz

Heh you've already mentioned it luv. And I don't really care that it is. Hell I'd rather have a birthday than not have one! Life is worth celebrating.

And one of the best photos I've got of my Mum is when she went on a bouncy castle for the first time. At the tender age of, I believe, 63 or so.

The bouncy castle would be for the kids anyway. Just hope they wouldn't bounce so high they go over the top and over the fence down into next-door's garden - that's quite the drop!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
The bouncy castle would be for the kids anyway. Just hope they wouldn't bounce so high they go over the top and over the fence down into next-door's garden - that's quite the drop!
It'd be like a turkey shoot, kids bouncing through the air and parents throwing water balloons at them!!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

Count me and Dirk in - looking forward to it!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 2:12 am
Maz

Yay brilliant!

Simon, you are a riot.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Heh you've already mentioned it luv. And I don't really care that it is. Hell I'd rather have a birthday than not have one! Life is worth celebrating.

And one of the best photos I've got of my Mum is when she went on a bouncy castle for the first time. At the tender age of, I believe, 63 or so.

I had a week to go with my twin boys and went on the bouncy castle.

What a bloomin' sight that was.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:56 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by kato33
I had a week to go with my twin boys and went on the bouncy castle.

What a bloomin' sight that was.
Yeah but I'll bet you had the time of your life!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Will pencil it into my new diary, whenever I get one, and will do my best to attend, arggh, a newbie....!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Yeah but I'll bet you had the time of your life!
Well the babies didn't seem to mind, never made them come any earlier the buggers
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Will pencil it into my new diary, whenever I get one, and will do my best to attend, arggh, a newbie....!!!
I won't be in Welly in Jan...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.