****..?

Old Dec 9th 2016, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

SkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ****..?

Originally Posted by BEVS
I emigrated to NZ over 12 years ago and my view these years is that BE , all across all country boards , wants its posts to be kind but realistic.

If there is something or someone that you feel has tried to put you off on the chat forums or in private in some way, please do contact me so I can review the posts.

To my knowledge no-one on the NZ board works for NZIS.
Thank you - my question was about a blog site I had come across. I don't know why the profanity filter here starred it out. I have been surprised at the tone of some of the replies I have had. I don't know why some people bother if they either can't help with the question, or can't be nice. But that's the Internet - right?
Old Dec 9th 2016, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

SkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond reputeSkylarkR has a reputation beyond repute

I emigrated to NZ over 12 years ago and my view these years is that BE , all across all country boards , wants its posts to be kind but realistic.

If there is something or someone that you feel has tried to put you off on the chat forums or in private in some way, please do contact me so I can review the posts.

To my knowledge no-one on the NZ board works for NZIS.
Thank you though - really good to know BE moderators care about this ^^ but I have no need to pm
Old Dec 9th 2016, 5:44 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luzon
I have no idea why the profanity filter started out my choice. I used no expletives. I wanted to ask a question about a site I had seen. Surely I can ask queationa I would like views ok in this forum?!
Site rule #8 covers that.
Old Dec 9th 2016, 6:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Luzon
I have no idea why the filter started out my choice. I used no expletives. I wanted to ask a question about a site I had seen. Surely I can ask queationa I would like views ok in this forum?!
I have explained that. Best place to ask is the site in question. BE isn't about this.

Now. Would you like to chat with us on BE about NZ . If so , a change of title will help.
Old Dec 9th 2016, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

I have explained that. Best place to ask is the site in question. BE isn't about this.

Now. Would you like to chat with us on BE about NZ . If so , a change of title will help.
I did already suggest that if my post is unwanted that a moderator delete it. I tried to a few days ago but couldn't see any option to do this either in the thread or in my profile.

I'm hoping New Zealand is more welcoming than than this forum. I'm a new member and I just had a question about ththe perception of another site. Had no idea this would be such a sensitive subject and am surprised at some of the replies I have had.

Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to write an answer to me rather than berate me for assumed views on my experiences, research or reasons for moving (none of which this post was about). I really do appreciate your views.

To the rest of you, thanks for making sure I don't ask any more questions here!
Old Dec 9th 2016, 8:41 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry but that attitude has really got me baffled.
BE is not the other forum and as per site rule 8 is not something we actually want going on in BE, we are not here to comment on other sites or people blogs.

You have received some relevant first person experiences/opinions from members that you can work through.

I'm going to close this thread now.

If you wish to ask questions about people experience from BE then please do so by making other threads.

As with all experiences they will be personal to that person/family and may not be what you or others experience.
No one here is a qualified immigration adviser so again any information on the requirements to gain visas will be personal experience and opinion. Most members will post relevant links to the Government Immigration website to help you find the relevant upto date information.