Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

***** Saturday 15th March *****

***** Saturday 15th March *****

Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:16 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all
Default Re: ***** Saturday 15th March *****

Donna.f thats your queue he he he..

good point my little lady, if you guys have extra chairs it will help the sober ones in the small hours...

Stasia will no doubt be giving it the big dance moves... seeing as we have a few choice choooons!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

..and will help if I have an address to feed the gps
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:19 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

dribble - bought you some sick bags today. i hear that 'you should always keep a bag handy' - your words of wisdom from last saturday
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:21 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
dribble - bought you some sick bags today. i hear that 'you should always keep a bag handy' - your words of wisdom from last saturday
*snort!!!!!* Good idea

We have 6 or 7 placcie chairs. We'll come over in Phil's SUV so we can fit them in. We tried last Saturday but my wee little car won't hold them.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:22 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

will message ya

Last edited by dribble; Mar 14th 2008 at 10:27 am. Reason: removed address ;-)
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:23 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

Those little sewing circles do spread words! Yes, I guess I am looking for a bag for the night... any offers? Seriously, anyone see me with anything other than beer in my hand take it off me!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Knightm
have 6 chairs to go with the table but i very much doubt they will fit in the car(:
Originally Posted by Maz
*snort!!!!!* Good idea

We have 6 or 7 placcie chairs. We'll come over in Phil's SUV so we can fit them in. We tried last Saturday but my wee little car won't hold them.

Thanks guys for chairs - will be very useful. Dave (Knight M - is that Michael Knight of Knight Rider fame???!!! ) the table is sound, you don't have to bring chairs too, already been a great help to us
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:27 am

dribble gets a black mark for posting our ruddy address onto a public forum!!

bad boy
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

YOu are better then my GPS, you just got yrself a part-time job!!!!

Will try and fit the chair but probably won't manage to squeeze them in.

We'll make sure there's enough beer around...that should avoid Dribble's last wk's problem))
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

dribble....what are you drinking? Dream is right
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:29 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

Am I delegated to the sockeroo house for the whole night then babes?

Satnav... sounds to technical for me, I am only an engineer :-D
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by dribble
Am I delegated to the sockeroo house for the whole night then babes?

Satnav... sounds to technical for me, I am only an engineer :-D
i'll ruddy sockeroo you one if you do that again you tart.

back in your box.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:34 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

i'll ruddy sockeroo you one if you do that again you tart.

back in your box.
I am only alowed out of my box to go earn you some money...

sad life aint it

Point taken, now... wheres my box and leather gimp mask..
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

warehouse has a 50% sale on leather stuff and whips
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:39 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

I thought this was a family show... oh man! How the hell did I miss that, Karen never said anything about it or the rest of the P'Posse when we moved this end..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.