Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

***** Saturday 15th March *****

***** Saturday 15th March *****

Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all
Default Re: ***** Saturday 15th March *****

mine too defo xxx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:22 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

Is it going to be an alc free day? > keep the red bull away from me!!!

Danny, you still going to watch those boys play with willow and leather?
Donna, if you deviate from your previous performance then I am not sure I want you here :-)

Kareoke... did we break it the other night?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:01 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Mine will be at the party, thank you! Will catch you online later in the week. Laptop still out of commission argh!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

mark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant future

Kate,

As I said on Saturday not sure we can make it as my parents arrive on Thursday and we are taking them out sight seeing around Welly on Saturday. So don't count my littlies for the kids party. If you pm me your address we may call in later depending on how tired everyone is. You never know my parents might babysit!

If we don't see you hope you have a great party,

Kim
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:40 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mark and kim
Kate,

As I said on Saturday not sure we can make it as my parents arrive on Thursday and we are taking them out sight seeing around Welly on Saturday. So don't count my littlies for the kids party. If you pm me your address we may call in later depending on how tired everyone is. You never know my parents might babysit!

If we don't see you hope you have a great party,

Kim
Hey Kim - no worries, have sent you a pm.

I do hope the weather holds up - np if it doesnt, we will just have to come indoors.

Hope all you guys can still make it - especially those who live just 6 blinkin houses away (yes looking at you dude!!!).

Newbies welcome too - these little get togethers are a great way to make contacts and meet other expats.

We have bought meat for the bbq and bread rolls, the basics. If people wanna bring salad, finger foods and all that jazz that would be great.

If anyone needs a bed for the night we have comfy sofas, blow up bed, sleeping bags - its not a problem.

See you then! Kate. xx

(PM me for address details - I am in Papakowhai).
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:27 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Still OK for me to take some of my colleagues?
At the last count, Suzanne, Mere and JP? Remember, JP is meant to be barbecuing for you?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:29 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

dribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to alldribble is a name known to all

More the merrier... bring something to throw on the bbq and some alc, seeing as I prob owe u a hlf bottle of voddie!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:54 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, no problem
Just for a change: I was going to make that sickly sweet marshmallow and rice crispie stuff that sends kids manic; unless of course, cheese scones and/or potato salad are requested.........?
Will be a very sad Karen tomorrow as I put the boy and his fiancee on the plane home in the morning........
Not sure what shift welsh-english are on tomorrow - they may well turn up if it's not a problem?
And I can ALWAYS conjure up loads of work-mates.........God, they make me look popular.....
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:57 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

The sweet option is good, means that when ya get the munchies later (if there any left) then atleast u can keep up with those that are on red bull :-D

The knock on affect is that we also look popular by association

Well assuming that they are going to bring a little to contribute, a song or two and a decent conversation (with me beer muffs on)

All is good
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

need to make sure we have enough ketchup
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:17 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by dribble
The sweet option is good, means that when ya get the munchies later (if there any left) then atleast u can keep up with those that are on red bull :-D

The knock on affect is that we also look popular by association

Well assuming that they are going to bring a little to contribute, a song or two and a decent conversation (with me beer muffs on)

All is good
They always bring their own drink but rarely food........but there again, they rarely eat anything, so it's all good!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:20 am
conquering the world!

If I call 'mates 'r' us', your deck will fall down!!
Seriously, I will invite them all if u like!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:05 am
Dreamfish's workhorse

ok, the fire marshal has put a limit of 100 people at this party...

I dont mind, the more the merrier... just need to make sure we have enough go go juice for their entertainment. Adults are easy to please, just like plants!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:12 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

the weather looks to be fine tomorrow so the garden will accommodate a fair few.

may need chairs tho? have 6....and 2 fishing creels, so we will be sitting on each other's laps!! weeheeeyyyyy!!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

have 6 chairs to go with the table but i very much doubt they will fit in the car(:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.