Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Are there British expats in the NL who would like to get in touch with the Dutch?

Are there British expats in the NL who would like to get in touch with the Dutch?

Old Oct 24th 2005, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

msvanbakel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are there British expats in the NL who would like to get in touch with the Dutch?

Would you like to get in touch with the Dutch?

Would you like to:

Ø be introduced to a Dutch host family?
Ø meet them regularly (at least once a month for 9 months) for a drink, dinner, a film or any other activity you would like to do?
Ø register now for this project!

I am looking for English and French expatriates who have recently arrived in the Netherlands or who are arriving in the next six months, and who would like to get in contact with a Dutch host family. You can participate if:

Ø You have arrived in the Netherlands in the past 6 months
Ø You are on a temporary assignment of at least 9 months
Ø Your partner is not Dutch

The aim of this project is to put French and British expatriates and their partners in touch with a Dutch host family during the first nine months of their stay in the Netherlands. The idea is for you to get together regularly, for example to go for a drink, to visit Kinderdijk etc... It is an unique opportunity to get to know the Dutch and their culture!

More information and registration on my website (see signature).