POST NL rant!!!

Old Mar 12th 2014, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

gioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant future
Angry POST NL rant!!!

This has happened three times in a row.

Every time I expect a packet, the POST NL driver doesn't ever bother ringing my bell, he just dumps a "Niet-thuis" card under my door and runs away. Yesterday I tried to chase him but the coward run away again. Calling customer services is just a waste of time and money.
I asked some of my neighbours and they all told me this is common practice

I have complained online twice but no reply at all.

This is supposed to be a civilized country with first class postal service? You're kidding me.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

StevieLW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: POST NL rant!!!

This happens commonly in the UK as well, especially in apartment buildings.

Just think back to the day when nothing could be ordered online and delivered, and always had to be picked up locally! At least it gets you out and about, infact, PostNL is doing you a favour, providing you with free exercise ontop of their post delivery service.
Old Mar 12th 2014, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

karij1980 is just really nicekarij1980 is just really nicekarij1980 is just really nicekarij1980 is just really nicekarij1980 is just really nicekarij1980 is just really nicekarij1980 is just really nicekarij1980 is just really nice

I tried to apply for a job a couple of times with Post NL and twice I didn't get through the telephone interview because of my Dutch conversational skills. Shortly after that, the doorbell rang one day, I answered it and there was a Post NL man with a package for me and basically grunted and thrusted the package to me. Our Saturday girl is useless too as she gives our post to number 22 (we're 20) and gives us post for 18 and 16. I have e-mailed them asking how much Dutch am I supposed to know exactly?! Not much obviously!
Old Mar 12th 2014, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

gioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant futuregioppino has a brilliant future

They have replied with an apology. I sent the complaint in Dutch, so that helped a bit. Let's see if I can get this packet now.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

neens is an unknown quantity at this point

I complained when this happened to me last year - I called customer service and asked for a case reference number as well, just to make sure that the complaint had been logged officially. The next week when the parcel arrived the postman actually asked me why I'd complained, so the feedback does get back to them!
Old Mar 21st 2014, 11:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a conspiracy so they can justify privatisation.
Old May 1st 2014, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Londonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gioppino
This has happened three times in a row.

Every time I expect a packet, the POST NL driver doesn't ever bother ringing my bell, he just dumps a "Niet-thuis" card under my door and runs away. Yesterday I tried to chase him but the coward run away again. Calling customer services is just a waste of time and money.
I asked some of my neighbours and they all told me this is common practice

I have complained online twice but no reply at all.

This is supposed to be a civilized country with first class postal service? You're kidding me.
ah ah ah i get this in london all the times...sometimes i book couriers and they dont even turn up )