Options for Web Designer

Old Oct 17th 2006, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

vinbeak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Options for Web Designer

Hi all

New to this forum so forgive me if this is a common question.

I am looking for a change of life! I have been working as a web designer in the UK for about 5 years and would really like to experience life on the continent, I was initially thinking about looking into moving to the Netherlands but was wondering what other options might be open to an english speaking IT geek. I realise the IT market in general is flooded but am just looking for a little advice on where I could go.

I know that's all a bit vague, but any input is appreciated.

Thanks
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:41 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Options for Web Designer

Originally Posted by vinbeak
Hi all

New to this forum so forgive me if this is a common question.

I am looking for a change of life! I have been working as a web designer in the UK for about 5 years and would really like to experience life on the continent, I was initially thinking about looking into moving to the Netherlands but was wondering what other options might be open to an english speaking IT geek. I realise the IT market in general is flooded but am just looking for a little advice on where I could go.

I know that's all a bit vague, but any input is appreciated.

Thanks
The IT scene in Holland is very strong in general at the moment. I dont know what your speciality is, but I will look around for some companies that might be worth looking at. Also my neighbour is a manager for IBM Holland and he might have some ideas. He's in the states on business at the moment, so i'll ask next week when he's back.

If you are into webdesign, you could try looking at these guys. Its a company owned by my present directors.

www.exxtra.nl

Dont mention you had a tip from me because they dont know i'm leaving them soon.

Furkew.