A lot of Dutch drivers suck.

Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:48 pm
Banned

BBKING is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A lot of Dutch drivers suck.

Hey has anyone noticed how much Dutch drivers like to drive right up your arse even when you are driving at sensible speeds.
And during rush hour, they all seem to enjoy tailgating one another in the left lane at high speeds ?!?*@?!#
If you are then brave enough to get around the string of HGV`s in the right lane then you will get a taste of how close they get to your rear bumper.....Their blumin headlights will dissapear from sight in your rear veiw mirror.
I can understand it if I was driving like an old granny, but when you are doing 80mph plus ??
Please someone out there help me to comprehend their interesting driving habits.

PS it would be interesting to know the annual accident statistics in the Netherlands.
Did they ever hear that one about the two second rule or their equililent version.
I`d hate to think that most Dutch drivers got their drivers licence from a box of Kelloggs Cornflakes.

Last edited by BBKING; Dec 9th 2008 at 9:20 pm. Reason: pumpkin
Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:51 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A lot of Dutch drivers suck.

Originally Posted by BBKING
Hey has anyone noticed how much Dutch drivers like to drive right up your arse even when you are driving at sensible speeds.
And during rush hour, they all seem to enjoy tailgating one another in the left lane at high speeds ?!?*@?!#
If you are then brave enough to get around the string of HGV`s in the right lane then you will get a taste of how close they get to your rear bumper.....There ****in headlights will dissapear from sight in your rear veiw mirror.
I can understand it if I was driving like an old granny, but when you are doing 80mph plus ??
Please someone out there help me to comprehend their mental insanity.

PS it would be interesting to know the annual accident statistics in the Netherlands.
Did they ever hear that one about the two second rule or their equililent version.
I`d hate to think that most Dutch drivers got their drivers licence from a box of Kelloggs Cornflakes.
Interesting First Post BBKing Welcome to the Forum....If you think the Dutch are bad jump in a Car and Try France
Because I would prefer to drive around Amsterdam anyday over Paris.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Dec 9th 2008 at 8:22 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:18 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BBKING

Yer interesting first post. Have to say that the Dutch have one of the best records per km then any other EU country.
Lets turn this around..........Maybe it is you that is in the wrong and simply do not understand the rules of the Dutch roads
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:27 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Interesting First Post BBKing Welcome to the Forum....If you think the Dutch are bad jump in a Car and Try France.
Or try the United Kingdom. They can see the European number plates. Do you think they would show any kind of politeness to a none UK national driving there? And while in Europe they are amazed we don't constantly show mercy for the fact they live on an island, isolated from the rest of Europe I mean. I often wonder if the average UK national realizes he or she belongs to a dying breed driving on the wrong side of the road.

What I really like? Arriving in Newcastle. Then seeing UK Customs (which actually shouldn't exist anymore, but that's beside the point here, we are all EU
nationals) checking all European license plate numbers for smuggling. And then ask a UK Customs official "What about the Brit in front of me smuggling +/- 5 million "fags" and god knows how many liters of Johnie Walker Black Label back into his own country? Because it's cheaper in "Clog Land". Undercutting "Her Majesties" taxes. Do you call that civilized?" And what's the reply? "Welcome to the UK Sir..." In other words? Welcome to the paradise of corruption, welcome to the country that actually invented the word "Racism". Or am I to realistic now? We Dutch might have a slave traders past. What about you Brits anno 2008?

Or is the silence now confirming I'm right? Here's a white "Nigger" born 50% American, 50% Dutch. Lived in limbo all his life. Not really accepted by both countries he grew up in. What I'm trying to say? If you call the UK paradise? The devil himself will be giving one grand party. I've seen racism in any form or matter you can imagine. And at 51? It still stinks. And what really pisses me off? You using BBKing as a nickname on this board. Ever tried to imagine what kind of life BB hade in the USA and the UK? Shame on you for misusing a name like that. Prove to me your IQ is higher then room temperature, choose a name that fits you. Or do you want a hint? It starts with an "H" and ends with and "R". God you make me feel sick to the bone. If there was a moderator on this board with a little feeling for modern history he would block you faster then you could say "Amen". With your sick attitude you don't realize how much pain you can afflict to people around you. But I guess as a civilized person that's where you get your kicks from right? Do me, and 99% of the civilized Dutch nationals a favor will you? Get the hell out of my country. You clearly don't belong here.

Dutchie

Last edited by Dutchie; Dec 9th 2008 at 9:47 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:28 pm
Banned

BBKING is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Yer interesting first post. Have to say that the Dutch have one of the best records per km then any other EU country.
Lets turn this around..........Maybe it is you that is in the wrong and simply do not understand the rules of the Dutch roads
LOL yeah thanks a bunch.
I think I will just stay behind the lorries from now on
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:58 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I am closing this thread as it was obviously just started to troll.