Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Hey, would anyone like to meet up?

Hey, would anyone like to meet up?

Old Oct 18th 2008, 11:46 pm
Just Joined

Hamster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey, would anyone like to meet up?

Hi people!

anyone up for some clubbing in November in Amsterdam? I will be moving there in about a week and looking for some party people. I am a house and trance DJ so I will be looking for parties to play at also...

let me know!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Kynk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hamster
Hi people!

anyone up for some clubbing in November in Amsterdam? I will be moving there in about a week and looking for some party people. I am a house and trance DJ so I will be looking for parties to play at also...

let me know!

I'm most def a party person Your best bet is to have a look on Partyflock Agenda (Nov)

See what you fancy...

Also...here are the parties in Amsterdam (House n Trance)

Last edited by Kynk; Nov 6th 2008 at 7:42 am. Reason: More info
Old Nov 10th 2008, 11:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kynk
I'm most def a party person Your best bet is to have a look on Partyflock Agenda (Nov)

See what you fancy...

Also...here are the parties in Amsterdam (House n Trance)
Hi Kynk!

there seems to be quite alot on

just not sure which ones are trance and house. I am more looking for trance though. I see you are in Utrecht, would you come to Amsterdam for a party...or several parties ???
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Kynk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hamster
Hi Kynk!

there seems to be quite alot on

just not sure which ones are trance and house. I am more looking for trance though. I see you are in Utrecht, would you come to Amsterdam for a party...or several parties ???
I don't mind either and I would come to Amsterdam. I just had my wisdom teeth out today so I am feeling a bit pathetic

However. I will help you out. This one is expensive but its for charity so I could be persuaded.. Tiesto Dance for Life
If you don't fancy that then have a look on the site and let me know what you fancy. Just click through each party from the Agenda when you have some free time.

Talk soon amigo

Last edited by Kynk; Nov 10th 2008 at 5:28 pm. Reason: URL change
Old Nov 11th 2008, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kynk
I don't mind either and I would come to Amsterdam. I just had my wisdom teeth out today so I am feeling a bit pathetic

However. I will help you out. This one is expensive but its for charity so I could be persuaded.. Tiesto Dance for Life
If you don't fancy that then have a look on the site and let me know what you fancy. Just click through each party from the Agenda when you have some free time.

Talk soon amigo
Aww... well I hope you feel better soon Kynk

the tiesto show does look quite good but yeah it is a bit expensive. Hoping to go out somewhere near the end of the month so this might be a good option. let you know in a week or so