Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Hallo The Hague! (and everywhere else!)

Hallo The Hague! (and everywhere else!)

Old Mar 16th 2015, 9:22 am
Just Joined

aiden1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hallo The Hague! (and everywhere else!)

I just made a post in the intro section so I wont babble and repeat myself too much (I hope). Aiden, 26, geek, hi?

Moved to the Hague 16 days ago. we basically said "lets move" end of January and well, one month of selling everything later, here we are, even though its in her parents flat for now haha. Amazing how much can get done with determination eh?
Daughter is already in primary school and has been for a week already (this is week 2 :O) which is a big step up (for her and me!) from playgroup back in the UK. I've always been the stay at home parent so I was preparing myself for September haha. Got health insurance, BSN number, Bank accounts and all the higgledy piggledy stuff already sorted and the missus started work today.. so that leaves me alone and job hunting

kinda just wanted some place to sneak away too to talk to other brits and have normal company whilst im on the laptop and maybe build a small network of friends whilst I adjust to living here and being on a forum.

So any questions?