Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Football in Amsterdam (11 A Side)

Football in Amsterdam (11 A Side)

Old Jul 2nd 2011, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

rraze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football in Amsterdam (11 A Side)

Hi,

Have just moved to amsterdam from london and looking to play regular football on the weekends, play at a good level in london but don't mind playing at any level for now! Does anyone know any clubs/teams looking for players??

Thanks!
Old Jul 6th 2011, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

ToniUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I'm Anthony, French, I'm looking as well for a team for next season and for few people to play during the summer anywhere in 11 a side or 5 a side. I'm playing in Defense.
Let me know if you have any idea on where can we play.
I've seen many people who arrived few weeeks looking as well so many we should meet and go to play. There is some pitchs near the Arena stadium.
Anthony
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:19 am
Just Joined

rraze is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anthony, I'm playing tomorrow at a club in Den Hague about an hour from Amsterdam. The following website has all the info on them: http://www.vvwilhelmus.nl/algemeen/1...nal-teams.html
Old Jul 20th 2011, 10:49 am
Just Joined

tallowban is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i'm moving to holland in 2 weeks but in almelo. was wondering if there is the same kind of team around there. checked the internet but found nothing.

thank trev
Old Mar 25th 2012, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

gipsygoldenboy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys!

i kow this post is 1 year old, but are you still having a team? i' d love to come and play, i'm french left footed winger, let me know how to get in touch with you! [email protected]

cheerio

vincent
Old May 21st 2012, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Nicolas Droushiotis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joshS
Hello people. We are a group of expats (Aussies, Italians, Spanish, German, French, Columbian, Bulgarian) mixed with some dutchies of ages 18 - 30something. We're playing for a club near the Westerpark called SDZ.

Last year we had a fantastic season, with a great group coming together to have a lot of fun, play some good football and generally just enjoy ourselves. With the season kicking off, we've lost a couple of key players in key positions, and as such we're looking for a few additions to the squad.

We've got lots of attackers, but it's the Central Midfield and Defence departments that we are a little short. If any of you consider yourself decent (We're not a selection team, so don't worry!) and are interested in being involved in a season of fun, let me know. We could use your help!

Cheers,
Josh
Hi, I am moving to Amsterdam from Cyprus (1/6/2012) and would like to join your team. I love football and I can play in different positions, depending on your needs. My email is [email protected].
If the positions are all covered in this team could anyone suggest another place/team to look for? I would prefer regular every week games.

Thank you,

Nicolas
Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:22 am
Just Joined

rashomon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello there,

I am 28 years old and from Turkey,Istanbul.
I will be really glad if you can advise me a team or club I can join near the Amsterdam.
I have played as defensive midfielder and also right wing.

Regards

Caner
Old Jul 11th 2012, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

danmunkehman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am a 31 yr old Defender with semi pro experience in the UK, and was wondering if you are still on the look out for players, if you still have a team going also. If not if you could point me in the right direction so i can continue to play the beloved game?

I will be moving to Amsterdam actually very near Westerpark in October.

Look forward to hearing from you

[email protected]

Dan

Last edited by danmunkehman; Jul 11th 2012 at 5:20 pm. Reason: change
Old Oct 26th 2012, 5:54 am
Just Joined

reynolds31 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi. my name is Sean, i from Scotland, 18 years old and am might be moving to Amsterdam and football is my life in Scotland i would like a chance to play for you team. well i am a main ST but i think when you join a team you can playing anyway in the pitch so i am willing to play anyway. am 6foot allround player if you want to get in contact with me
Old Feb 12th 2013, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

greggybleggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, any teams kicking about who need players? I'm a Scottish UvA student and I'm here for at least a year! I play in central midfield and really need a team! Or even if anyone plays 5s or 7s i'd be up for that!

Cheers!
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Ted82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Greg - did you find a team? I'm trying to sort out a 5 aside team if you fancy joining forces.

I play to decent standard, played a lot of 5 aside in the past.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 10:08 am
Just Joined

greggybleggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ted, I found some guys to train with on Tuesday and Fridays but I would be up for playing five a side, especially on a Thursday or Sunday! I know guys who would be up for playing but just don't know where to play! Any ideas?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Josh Carruthers is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I run the Bristol Law Club football team and I'm currently organising our annual tour for this summer. We're hoping to go around 14-18 June and would like to play one match whilst on tour. We play weekly intramural football against other Bristol societies and departments. Please let me know if this sounds like something you would be interested in doing. I look forward to hearing back from you. My email address is [email protected].

Cheers,

Josh Carruthers
University of Bristol Law Club
Old May 27th 2013, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

SDZs6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by greggybleggy
Hey guys, any teams kicking about who need players? I'm a Scottish UvA student and I'm here for at least a year! I play in central midfield and really need a team! Or even if anyone plays 5s or 7s i'd be up for that!

Cheers!
email [email protected] for more details if you are still looking!
Old May 29th 2013, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

SDZs6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys, Let me know if you are interested in competitive outdoor football for the 2013/14 season, game day is Sunday, most K.O times are 12pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.