Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Accommodation/tips and suggestions needed in Utrecht starting mid Jan or 1st Feb

Accommodation/tips and suggestions needed in Utrecht starting mid Jan or 1st Feb

Old Dec 26th 2011, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

MaryTy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation/tips and suggestions needed in Utrecht starting mid Jan or 1st Feb

Hi All,

Firstly Merry Christmas!
I recently received the happy confirmation that I will be starting work on 1st of February in Utrecht. Unfortunately the news has come whilst I am back in England and now I am left with that tricky dilemma of arranging for accommodation within Utrecht whilst in England.

I would be very much appreciative of assistance anyone can offer. My company is not offering any assistance in the form of moving cost and without knowing precisely how long it will take to find something (everyone has just been telling me it's hard, and from my current efforts, I agree) a hostel is just not economically viable. If you know of someone with a room then please contact me via [email protected].

Temporary rooms are also ok, however registration at the town hall must be possible. The room should have at a minimum, a bed and a desk (and be approx 12m2).
Depending on the conditions, I am also open less/unfurnished rooms. Studios/apartments etc. are also ideal. Pictures of the room would be much appreciated.

Even if you do not know of a room, tips and suggestions are also welcomed!

Thank you!
Mary