Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

about the international school the Hague

about the international school the Hague

Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

xiaoweiwang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default about the international school the Hague

Hi, Everyone,

We are a afmily with ywo kids of 12 and 15 years old. They were both follwed ineternational school here in Shanghai. We are plan to move to Deg Haag this summer. Does anyone has experience or has any comments about the International School The Hague? I have read their website and also had short phone contact with the school, but it will be great if I would heard anything from other parents... .... Hope to hear from you

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

santarini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: about the international school the Hague

Hi,

I have heard good things about the International School in the Hague although when we arrived here there were no places in my childrens' year groups. Phone them as soon as possible to check.

My children are at the British School in the Hague and they are really happy. They do British GCSE's at 16 then A levels or IB program until 18

There is also an American School nearby.

Hope this helps

Santarini
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:06 am
Just Joined

xiaoweiwang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: about the international school the Hague

Hi, Santarini,

Thanks a lot for your information. I have good impression about the school from the webpage, but comments from "third part" makes more sense in many case I belive.

I am also very interested in British GCSE's and American School , but ISH is more realistic since we have pay by ourself.

Thanks

Xiaowei