Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

2 bed flat wanted in Amsterdam ASAP

2 bed flat wanted in Amsterdam ASAP

Old Mar 28th 2010, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Perikles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 bed flat wanted in Amsterdam ASAP

Hi,

we're two twenty-something British Event Managers looking for a two-bed flat in Amsterdam.

We would prefer Jordaan or De Pijp, but are open to anything available.

We are looking for a minimum 6 month lease. Fully furnished would be appreciated.

All offers considered.

A note to the Lads from Lagos: Rent and deposit will only be provided AFTER we have seen that the flat exists. I have already had to speak to three of your "colleagues". They didn't get my money. Nor will you. Don't waste your time.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: 2 bed flat wanted in Amsterdam ASAP

Stating the obvious: PM with any details.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:33 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Read the wiki with regards to the rental law and where it is best to look.
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Netherlands_-_Lifestyle
Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Cheers.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

llams is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Perikles
Hi,

we're two twenty-something British Event Managers looking for a two-bed flat in Amsterdam.

We would prefer Jordaan or De Pijp, but are open to anything available.

We are looking for a minimum 6 month lease. Fully furnished would be appreciated.

All offers considered.

A note to the Lads from Lagos: Rent and deposit will only be provided AFTER we have seen that the flat exists. I have already had to speak to three of your "colleagues". They didn't get my money. Nor will you. Don't waste your time.
There is a long running scam involving a very cheap rent and a guy with keys to a flat needing a cash holding deposit so try and check a bit more than just that the flat exists. Owner can be checked on kadaster.nl which is the equivalent of the UK land registry. I have posted a long thread with more info but it's awaiting approval so we'll see if it gets through.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:19 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by llams
There is a long running scam involving a very cheap rent and a guy with keys to a flat needing a cash holding deposit so try and check a bit more than just that the flat exists. .
That is why you should go through a registered agent. Details given in the wiki, above.

Originally Posted by llams
Owner can be checked on kadaster.nl
I do think you can, but if I have missed something maybe you can post on the forum how you can get this information, please.