Yes, another question...

Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yes, another question...

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I have 2 cats too, both had the rabies jab done last December and micro-chipped. Been told they can fly back to UK in June.
What i need to know is that do they both need a passport too and where do you get them from? any idea?
What country are you in? I am in the US and they need third country certificates, I think that's the name if I remember rightly (both of them).
Old Feb 14th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

I have 2 cats too, both had the rabies jab done last December and micro-chipped. Been told they can fly back to UK in June.
What i need to know is that do they both need a passport too and where do you get them from? any idea?
We might all be on the same plane home....not long to your hols now..are you looking forward to them?..you lucky thing you................
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by brits1
We might all be on the same plane home....not long to your hols now..are you looking forward to them?..you lucky thing you................
Do you mean my holiday to Gold Coast? Well we are going on the 27th Feb...yes i am really looking forward to seeing another part of OZ and Sydney too...be nice for some fresh rain.

Today is a nice day. Cool at last
Old Feb 14th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean my holiday to Gold Coast? Well we are going on the 27th Feb...yes i am really looking forward to seeing another part of OZ and Sydney too...be nice for some fresh rain.

Today is a nice day. Cool at last
Yes sorry....well we had a great time on the Gold Coast. it was about 7 years ago...it's a bit like going to the med. The weather is lovely today....I just feel a lot more "active" when it's like this......we have family over (from the U.K) on the 26th Feb for a couple of weeks, one of our nephews is coming over to get married at Cottesloe...that should be nice... it will be our first wedding here in Aus....they are here for two weeks then over to Queensland for two weeks then off back home to the U.K......it will break up the time here until we go home which all helps....
Have a good holiday.....
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Marmalade
What country are you in? I am in the US and they need third country certificates, I think that's the name if I remember rightly (both of them).
Just checked with a pet carrier, if flying out from OZ, you don't need a pet passport. Just the cert to say they have had rabies jabs and blood test results cleared.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Just checked with a pet carrier, if flying out from OZ, you don't need a pet passport. Just the cert to say they have had rabies jabs and blood test results cleared.
Cheers..thanks for that...do you know which airlines take "pets" here in Perth...?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I wasn't replying to you - I was commenting on someones post
Your disgusting I hope you experience some real personal heartache to make up for what you dish out. Karma you know is a bitch.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Are you STILL bleating on about that
Obviously your so happy here that you constantly have to come onto the MBTUK forum. Arent you a nurse? Dont you have a son? Imagine if something happened to him?

Get yourself some happy pills your obviously depressed.