Wishing I was home

Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Gcauseway has a spectacular aura aboutGcauseway has a spectacular aura aboutGcauseway has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Wishing I was home

Originally Posted by kwazywabbit
And thats the problem, thats why i feel so trapped. I want to be back in England But i Can't leave my girls. So i will plod on and take it one day at a time.
Well maybe you need to take a little trip back to the UK. Give yourself some time away on your own to think, visit, relax. I think that's the key is just taking life one day at a time. There are usually great deals right about now.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud ofBsidebaby has much to be proud of

Hi we too came to Canada in 2006 and are returning back to UK at end of May.

Too much has not worked out for us here and we have 3 kids.

Canada just didnt turn out to be what we had hoped its so darn difficult here especially with the crappy job situation.

I know everywhere is having a downturn but we want to be back on familiar soil with family and old friends around us while its happening!

Here we have no family, a crappy part time minimum wage job, my hubby just got laid off for a second time in 2 years and we are desperately trying to sell our house here in these crazy times.

we just chose the wrong time to come I guess. 5 years earlier or in the next 5 years could have been better.

Oh and we chose the wrong area too.

But I wish you luck with your return, I am so exhausted with all this constant struggling and upheaval I cant wait to get back to everything I know and miss.
Old May 1st 2009, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gcauseway
Well maybe you need to take a little trip back to the UK. Give yourself some time away on your own to think, visit, relax. I think that's the key is just taking life one day at a time. There are usually great deals right about now.
That what im doing. Just going to go over see my friends and family and have some fun, unwind.

Not long now
Old May 1st 2009, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bsidebaby
Hi we too came to Canada in 2006 and are returning back to UK at end of May.

Too much has not worked out for us here and we have 3 kids.

Canada just didnt turn out to be what we had hoped its so darn difficult here especially with the crappy job situation.

I know everywhere is having a downturn but we want to be back on familiar soil with family and old friends around us while its happening!

Here we have no family, a crappy part time minimum wage job, my hubby just got laid off for a second time in 2 years and we are desperately trying to sell our house here in these crazy times.

we just chose the wrong time to come I guess. 5 years earlier or in the next 5 years could have been better.

Oh and we chose the wrong area too.

But I wish you luck with your return, I am so exhausted with all this constant struggling and upheaval I cant wait to get back to everything I know and miss.
know what you mean. I don't regret in my choice to move out here. But things change and it's time for me to move on.

I wish you all the luck with your move. Was talking to some friends its +19 the other day. Its still snowing in calgary not too much but just enough to make you wish you where some were else.