Wikiposts

Wii Fit??

Old Aug 25th 2008, 4:43 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wii Fit??

Due to my recent illness and not being able to get about much, I started to gain a few pounds (not to mention too many scones since coming home)
So my daughter and i decided to club together and get a nintendo Wii fit thingy. It is soooooooooo much fun, but how embarrassing is this? Am i the first person to injure themselves on a computer game?
All i did was attempt the ski jump and i've managed to tear a calf muscle...FFS!! I think i shall just strap myself to a pc chair, stick to cyber surfing for the rest of my life, and give up on the real world

Anyone else tried wii fit?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:11 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wii Fit??

I was in a shop in Kuwait and they were haveing some form of competition with one. The guys were about 30 years younger than me and so I gave it a miss - easier to do rodeo riding by the look of it.

Thanks for the tip though - I'll ask santa for something else!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
All i did was attempt the ski jump and i've managed to tear a calf muscle...FFS!! I think i shall just strap myself to a pc chair, stick to cyber surfing for the rest of my life, and give up on the real world

Sorry Flea, but that is hysterical

Never tried one, but maybe I shouldn't now. I'm sorry to hear of your injury, though, yes I really am
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:26 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Sorry Flea, but that is hysterical

Never tried one, but maybe I shouldn't now. I'm sorry to hear of your injury, though, yes I really am

Well at least I have entertained the family. My step grandaugther has been telling everyone that will listen that her nanna hurt her leg on the puter
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least I have entertained the family. My step grandaugther has been telling everyone that will listen that her nanna hurt her leg on the puter
You'll do anything to entertain that brood of yours

What do you have to do to repair your calf muscle? You will soon be the world's ultimate authority on how to recover from all sorts of illnesses and injuries. Maybe you can write a book, and make money that way
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:44 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

My Mum just won one the other week in a raffle. She was thrilled to bits, I hope she doesn't injure herself she's supposed to coming here to visit in a month.
There must have been a lot of disappointed kids at that raffle. Some old lady won the first prize
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:46 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Due to my recent illness and not being able to get about much, I started to gain a few pounds (not to mention too many scones since coming home)
So my daughter and i decided to club together and get a nintendo Wii fit thingy. It is soooooooooo much fun, but how embarrassing is this? Am i the first person to injure themselves on a computer game?

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/
Old Aug 25th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Trust you Flea!!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Flea that's soooooooooooooo funny!!!! Sorry, shouldn't laugh.

My mate has a workout on hers almost every day. She spar's doing the boxing. She reckons it tones her up fantastically.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:13 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Flea that's soooooooooooooo funny!!!! Sorry, shouldn't laugh.

My mate has a workout on hers almost every day. She spar's doing the boxing. She reckons it tones her up fantastically.
Well hopefully I can get back to it soon.

In the meantime, my daughter has booked me a mobility scooter to get me round Lakeside mall today oh the shame!!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

MrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard the Wii Fit is really good. I friend of mine bought one for his kids. He set it up and tried using it while the kids were in bed, and quite liked it.

The kids loved it the next day and have been using it often. The funny thing is that whenever one of his kids gets on it ready to workout, the program says something like "Where's your Dad? He hasn't been working out much lately!" So the kids nag him to get on it too. Seems like a great idea!

I'd get one if I could find one in stock anywhere.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:33 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

I queued up in Game last week for ours!
We absolutely love it !!
I am the current number 1 Hula Hoop champion!
It really motivates you too.
The funniest part is when it gives you your wii fit age and you are in the spotlight with drums rolling - I am 36 and my wii fit age was 52
It is now 41 so I am getting there....
Definately recommend to buy.
J x