Why I LOVE Britain

Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:48 pm
Account Closed

jackuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why I LOVE Britain

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
And i cant understand why you think it is ok to make assumptions about someones actions based on tabloid newspaper articles.
What difference does it make either way?? She ENJOYED doing it!!

I give up !! god help us, welcome home, you certainly belong here !
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:52 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackuk
I give up !! god help us, welcome home, you certainly belong here !

Thank you
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

And i cant understand why you think it is ok to make assumptions about someones actions based on tabloid newspaper articles.
What difference does it make either way?? She ENJOYED doing it!!
I quite enjoy doing it too...at least I think I did...then I usually wake up.....
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:13 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17
Ill take that back if you want, i don't want a bunch of people going to bed thinking a guy hundreds of miles away branded them as old.
AWE!!! Sweetie i'm really not bothered

Just off to shave my whiskers
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:18 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Oh!! I should also mention my dog..

She is an Aussie dog not used to having gas fires on in her lounge. We had ours ont he other night. She decided to have a nap in front of it, stood up, stuck her rear end in the air to stretch and singed her minge on the fire..roflmao
First pommie lesson learnt
Oooow...Singed minged
Old Apr 20th 2009, 9:22 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Because she was making a fool of herself, she was serious, has had mental problems, her husband has left her because of this.
Would you have been proud of her if she was your partner, mother or daughter.
It's like the loveable drunk at the party, everyone thinks its funny other that the close friends and family.

People were laughing at her humiliate herself , stripping even if you have a nice body is degrading, and shouldn't be on prime time TV.
Oh i see you have issues.......He carn't of been much of a husband, to not support her, while she was doing her thing Best rid i say
Old Apr 21st 2009, 7:26 am
Account Closed

jackuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sans
Oh i see you have issues.......He carn't of been much of a husband, to not support her, while she was doing her thing Best rid i say

Yes I do have issues,

I have issues with the expliotation of someone that was sexually abused as a child,beaten as a child, raped ,incest, had a miscarriage, has drug and alcohol addiction , and section with mental illness and attempted suicide,

I thought the strong where supposed to protect the weak, but not now days, I know lets make a tv show instead and we had all cheer and laugh, and say "you go girl "

This countrys gone shallow and the shame is its the women that are the worst !!

Last edited by jackuk; Apr 21st 2009 at 7:57 am.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 12:24 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Yes I do have issues,

I have issues with the expliotation of someone that was sexually abused as a child,beaten as a child, raped ,incest, had a miscarriage, has drug and alcohol addiction , and section with mental illness and attempted suicide,

I thought the strong where supposed to protect the weak, but not now days, I know lets make a tv show instead and we had all cheer and laugh, and say "you go girl "

This countrys gone shallow and the shame is its the women that are the worst !!
Calm down Oow you arn't her husband are you???? ( just teasing)

She put herself on the tv , for all us nasty shallow people to watch
Get over it................
She may make millions.....Stranger things have happened.........Wonder if her OH will be so embarressed then Mmmm
Old Apr 25th 2009, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

No, not because she is ugly, but for me, because people presumed she would be rubbish as a singer because her face doesnt comply with stereotypes and she made everyone else look very stupid for doing so!!

And if i am stuck indoors on a Saturday night because i am babysitting the bubbas why shouldnt i watch something that makes me smile?

P.S. ... i am free this evening if you would like to trip the light fantastic. Can you cope with ugly, or shall i put some make up on?
Well the thing is this.

The show is superb,funny and is hosted by Ant and Dec who are arguably the funniest and most talented presenters in the world.

It's British with British people on it,and it's one thousand times better than any Australian program that's on on a Saturday night...All you get there is BBC re-runs......Sad B$£@%rds!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 10:16 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by maka paka
Well the thing is this.

The show is superb,funny and is hosted by Ant and Dec who are arguably the funniest and most talented presenters in the world.

It's British with British people on it,and it's one thousand times better than any Australian program that's on on a Saturday night...All you get there is BBC re-runs......Sad B$£@%rds!!!!
Yay!!!! Nice one
Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maka paka
Well the thing is this.

Huuuuuugieeeeeeeeeeee

Name:  puke.gif
Views: 240
Size:  5.8 KBName:  puke.gif
Views: 240
Size:  5.8 KB
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:28 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

I have copied any pasted it .?

Dancer Fabia Cerra has told how she suffered rape, drug addiction and mental illness that drove her to attempt suicide.

Fabia, 35, whose raunchy act stunned the audience last night, was so ill at one point she even believed she was the daughter of the Queen's late sister, Princess Margaret. She was sexually abused as a child by a relative, suffered a miscarriage and was beaten by her alcoholic mother, she reveals.

The ex-disco dancing champion was sectioned under the Mental Health Act after suffering a nervous breakdown, and had an incestuous affair with a second cousin.

Mum-of-one Fabia tells of her troubled past in her autobiography In 2 Minds. She writes: "I know that my breakdowns were brought about by the fact that I had been smoking cannabis and cocaine, taking too much ecstasy and drinking too much alcohol. Drink and drugs tear families apart." But as she was put through to the next round last night, judge Piers Morgan told her: "You're my kind of woman. If I had my way, you'd be in the final now."
How can someone have an incestuous affair with a 2nd cousin?