Whos gone/going back?

Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

m100 has a spectacular aura aboutm100 has a spectacular aura aboutm100 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whos gone/going back?

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
There was no Primark when we left 10 years ago, but I went in there when we were last home. I really missed the Harlequin and St.Albans market last Xmas, mainly for the atmosphere and that British Christmasy feel. It's dead here at Xmas and I loathe it. How long have you been away?

Been here (Syndey) since last October and going back end of April, I think it was christmas here that really made our minds up that Australia was not for us, I loathed it too, no nice chrismasy bits to eat from Marks/Tesco/Sainsbury (Coles & Woolworth are crap IMO) and no real christmas atmosphere and of course no friends or family! I just couldnt stand that year after year. We still have our house so we are off home
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:54 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by m100
Been here (Syndey) since last October and going back end of April, I think it was christmas here that really made our minds up that Australia was not for us, I loathed it too, no nice chrismasy bits to eat from Marks/Tesco/Sainsbury (Coles & Woolworth are crap IMO) and no real christmas atmosphere and of course no friends or family! I just couldnt stand that year after year. We still have our house so we are off home
Where is home for you M?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

bramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to behold

We have found christmas hard here in France, the first year we managed to tell ourselves that it's not too bad and it's only our first year.

The second Christmas we were thinking, this is shite
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

britex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of lightbritex is a glorious beacon of light

Hi St Georges Girl

We are from near Watford too, oohh I so miss the Harlequin with the huge Primark, Hennes, Next, River Island etc etc, looking forward to some retail therapy when we return for good next month
HI iam from too went home in march watford sitll the same and i have been gone 7 years
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

St Georges girl

We are from Chiswell Green and should be coming to perth in apax 3 months,
bet my miss`s will feel the same way as you about the shops
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Squidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandtooz
we are going back too! i was originally amanda76, we have been here since end june, and will be heading back beg of aug if all goes well with doggy! aus not for us at all, dont think we will be ping pongers, but never say never.........had some breathtaking experiences and wouldnt have swapped it for the world, no regrets, but really really happy about going home!
Can I ask a question, you are taking your dog back ??? Is there quarrantine in the UK still, how does it work. It was easy for us to come to NZ with ours but now we want to go back but won't put him through that trial.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Squidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really nice

I read this site frequently as we are thinking of going back to the UK, we lived in the Cotswolds. We are currently living in Auckland, has or is anyone living here going or gone back to the UK, ADVICE please
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:34 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sharronemery
Can I ask a question, you are taking your dog back ??? Is there quarrantine in the UK still, how does it work. It was easy for us to come to NZ with ours but now we want to go back but won't put him through that trial.
Hi Sharron - we took our dogs back from Oz - they just needed the rabies vaccine 6 months before they flew so they didn't have to go into quarrantine in the UK - check it out with your vet and they will advise you. Good luck with everything
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:39 pm
Ivegotta Member

Triumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sharronemery
This link should help
http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quar.../vets_proc.htm
Were taling our 2 Goldens back when we escape.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

m100 has a spectacular aura aboutm100 has a spectacular aura aboutm100 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by britex
HI iam from too went home in march watford sitll the same and i have been gone 7 years
Hi We have only been gone six months so hope not too much has changed, are you planning to return home for good one day?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Hi We have only been gone six months so hope not too much has changed, are you planning to return home for good one day?
Are you planning on going home?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by somme
Are you planning on going home?
Yes in a couple of weeks
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:02 am
Ivegotta Member

Triumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond repute

Yes in a couple of weeks
You lucky lucky b#$%^d