Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Who's Flying - Flown from the UK recently?

Who's Flying - Flown from the UK recently?

Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who's Flying - Flown from the UK recently?

Originally Posted by Scout
What in the hell possessed you to bring up a 3 year old thread?
That's what happens when one lives in Regina. One's brain freezes and then all judgement is impaired.

A brief look at the poster's history suggests he is not a troll, just someone focused on any posts relating to travel from Gatwick / Heathrow to Minneapolis and Regina.

We'll have to cut him some slack. Afterall, he does live in Regina.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:03 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sphyrapicus
A brief look at the poster's history suggests he is not a troll, just someone focused on any posts relating to travel from Gatwick / Heathrow to Minneapolis and Regina.
All obvious Canadian jokes aside, it's that darn Similar Threads feature. Poor guy didn't know what hit him.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by meauxna
All obvious Canadian jokes aside, it's that darn Similar Threads feature. Poor guy didn't know what hit him.
Yes, there should be some date restriction on the similar threads or something. Ironically, no similar threads show up for this thread!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sphyrapicus
Yes, there should be some date restriction on the similar threads or something. Ironically, no similar threads show up for this thread!
It's weird. They did show the first time I looked at the page (which is how I figured out how he got from one post to the other) but they don't show once the page is cookied on your machine? (total guess there)
Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:26 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice
Red face Re: Who's Flying - Flown from the UK recently?

LOL and here's me replying thinking it was a new thread. I didn't even check the date...
Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna

I just caught that...................I can't count the number of times I could have used that feature here in the past...........however..........that's gonna mess a lot of people up with the dates, lol.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Fogmyst will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Truth
LOL and here's me replying thinking it was a new thread. I didn't even check the date...
Thats the first and last time I get caught out by that chesnut. Not in Regina quite yet, wish I was though. Sorry everyone !!! for being such an egg head !!!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fogmyst
Thats the first and last time I get caught out by that chesnut. Not in Regina quite yet, wish I was though. Sorry everyone !!! for being such an egg head !!!
We'll let it slide this time.

By the way, I think that's the first time I've heard anyone say that they wished they were in Regina!!!

Just wondering too -- is Dick Assman still running the Petro-Can there? He was such a celebrity back in the day...
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Fogmyst will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scout
I just caught that...................I can't count the number of times I could have used that feature here in the past...........however..........that's gonna mess a lot of people up with the dates, lol.
Thanks for the understanding, suffering now from accute embarrassment, and that aint cos i'm moving to Regina!. I will give u some karma (if I can, never used it before), for being so understanding !