Wikiposts

Where to raise the kids

Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where to raise the kids

Press Gang, Why Don't You, Blue Peter.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute

I also liked why don't you, and "Do It"
Old Dec 11th 2008, 9:23 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

I used to love the show with Johnny Morris and the animals. Cant remember what it was called
Old Dec 11th 2008, 9:51 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I used to love the show with Johnny Morris and the animals. Cant remember what it was called
Animal Magic
Old Dec 11th 2008, 9:58 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1
Animal Magic
Aha.. give that woman a blue peter badge
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jackuk
Is there anywhere without a drinking culture ?..... aren't there dry states in the us? or the middle east ?

The problem with the uk is, its not just the teenagers..... Uk has a adult binge drinking culture
We are in UAE and they even drink here ....it is illegal to drink under 21 and without a liq license ....but kids still drink here ...especially from one brit private school (thats why i moved mine out )....saying that ,would still be here rather than any where else(apart from cyprus ).....my now 18 yr old DD got in with a bad crowd in oxford(we lived in summertown)and coming here was the best thing for her ..she buckled down passed her exams and is now taking a year out and working in a school ,,,,other 2 are ding great
Old Dec 11th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Aha.. give that woman a blue peter badge
I liked that Tony Hart one as well Art Attack was it?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 8:54 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

I grew up with horses so I loved Follyfoot and Black Beauty. My grandad lived in Appleby in Cumbria and every summer when the gypsies came to town (what a bun fight that was) I used to watch their horses swim in the river Eden. Some of them had fine Irish horses and were good horsemen. It was when they went into the pubs that the trouble started. The horses were beautiful though.