Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

where is everyone moving back from?

Wikiposts

where is everyone moving back from?

Old Oct 8th 2008, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

wiltshire_1 will become famous soon enoughwiltshire_1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: where is everyone moving back from?

Originally Posted by lobby lou
funny there are others on here from abroad lol ...........guess the idiots make up the rules as they go along !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no i was just sayin sometimes u can have a gr8 time else were and then u may see uk is not so gr8...got news on now full of doom and gloom....another kid stabbed....breakins...drugs...etc etc ...why dont i want to raise my kids there ??????????????thought boards where for opinions?????????:curse:xxxxxxxxxxxxxhave a nice day xxxxxxxx
......and those sort of criminal offences don't happen anywhere other than Britain right...... Now who's being an idiot!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

i did not say that ........they do not happen very often here!!!!!
and i dont live any where else...except cyprus and feel very safe there too..
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:43 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Something about Lobby? (or should that be looby) Lou suggests English is not her native tongue?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

u r soooooooooooo wrong xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wanted looby but was taken xxxxx

Last edited by lobby lou; Oct 9th 2008 at 12:03 am.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Don't talk wet mate!

Parardise, have you ever lived here? Yeah it's lovely and warm, blue skies etc....but that all comes with a price.
e.g....we went on a day trip yesterday to Wave Rock East of WA. Took us 4 hours to get there by car and 4 hours back. We took the BBQ, plenty of food etc, but the FLIES:curse: couldn't eat the food cause of the flies. Then we all got bit by mozzies. I have 10 bites on my legs, itchy as hell and painfull.
Sunburnt on my back (even with suncream), so the day was ok, but suffering now.
I don't call that paradise.
That programme 'Down Under' is for suckers like you.

I shall be writing to the BBC then if its all lies. Fancy not being able to eat your butties. Stuff that for a lark. Some day trip that four hoursif i was you try N.Z. its special ..........and u can eat your butties
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick2007
I shall be writing to the BBC then if its all lies. Fancy not being able to eat your butties. Stuff that for a lark. Some day trip that four hoursif i was you try N.Z. its special ..........and u can eat your butties
Just noticed your avatar now I know for sure you have a twisted sense of humour
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Just noticed your avatar now I know for sure you have a twisted sense of humour
Ahh Elaine i see your local? Well spotted
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick2007
Ahh Elaine i see your local? Well spotted
This is a local thread for local people, there's nothing for you here.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
This is a local thread for local people, there's nothing for you here.
Haha i like it
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Erica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really niceErica P is just really nice

I am hoping we will move back to the UK within six months, OH permitting. He just needs winning round to the idea right now. We have been here in Vancouver for six months and right from the start I had a feeling it wasn't going to be right for us. I did try to make an effort to enjoy it though. When we applied for our Canadian visas over four years ago we didn't have children. Now we have a one year old daughter, I tried to convince myself she would have a great life out here. After six months of being here I have realised I want her to see her grandparents regularly as she grows up. The time difference and long travelling times ain't making it easy. Skype once a week just doesn't make up for it! Also I don't believe there is anything out here she can't get in the UK.

There are pluses and minuses to living in both countries and until you try you will never know if emmigrating is for you or not. It made me realise how much I appreciate what the UK has to offer. In my heart of hearts I don't feel I belong here and want to go back home.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Erica P
In my heart of hearts I don't feel I belong here and want to go back home.
hi erica, i hope your wishes come true..mine have and i really hope yours will too
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Moving back to Surrey from Perth, we leave on Christmas day and it is the best present ever

Sandra x
Old Oct 9th 2008, 1:07 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Moving back to Surrey from Perth, we leave on Christmas day and it is the best present ever

Sandra x

Good for you, that sounds like an excellent Xmas pressie!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandrainaus

Sandra x
Wow, "Happy Christmas" to you
Old Oct 9th 2008, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

wiltshire_1 will become famous soon enoughwiltshire_1 will become famous soon enough

Sandra, you are soooooo lucky and I am sooooo envious of you! I can't wait till I'm able to start my own thread of "we're leaving tomorrow". I can't wait till that plane touches down in good Old Blighty again!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.