Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Where do you want to die/be planted

Wikiposts

Where do you want to die/be planted

Old Oct 21st 2006, 11:38 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do you want to die/be planted

Originally Posted by gardnma
Keep the red flag flying brother.

Grand dad was a Fabian so hope he is proud of me!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:24 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Grand dad was a Fabian so hope he is proud of me!
He was a pop idol of the late 50's and early 60's?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:35 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
He was a pop idol of the late 50's and early 60's?

Yeah! Thats why he would be proud!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
Ok daft/nasty question

I have been here in Aus 4.5 yrs and my heart is back with my sister in the UK. I have kids 16 and 14 yr old here and a wonderful hubby - I really think they love it.

I have been homesick/buggered up/wanting/waiting to go home three mins after I arrived.

SO! If you died tomorrow is it ok in AUS?

possibly the answer is yes if you are like me and pay enough insurance - as long as I can provide then it will not be in vain!

but like me if my death was going to take a little while ....I do not want to die in Aus.

I want the chance to visit all those I love or they visit me
I want the chance to visit all those places I knew as a child/adult and be there
I want the chance to be there not here to talk and sigh and laugh without the explanation!
I want the chance to visit all my memories

I want the chance to be where I feel at home

So seriously... I am not going anywhere...I am 42, boringly alive in AUS, but I do not want to die here....

My whole point I do not know....does anyone feel the same?
Definately not. Have you seen the graveyards here?
I want to be cremated and my ashes spread in a place in Anglesey, where I used to have the most fantastic holidays when I was a kid.

I have promised my Stepdad that I will take him there too.

Whisky