Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Where do you want to die/be planted

Wikiposts

Where do you want to die/be planted

Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where do you want to die/be planted

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
hopefully whoever is scattering the ashes will be fit
Ah good point! Maybe I'll enlist my nephew!! I just love this walk, I've done it several times and it's so peaceful and quiet except for the lone piper in the valley below!!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I would like the entire Labour government to jump up and down on my grave when i die.

PS. I want to buried at sea!
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:19 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

My husband knows my wishes .....

I want to donate all my organs to someone needy first and foremost

If i die before my OH then i would like my ashes kept on the mantlepiece so i can keep an eye on any tarts he may be bringing home

Following his death and cremetion i want the ashes to be mixed together and taken by a fast car with a sunroof to anywhere, anytime( it doesn't matter) and be chucked out of the sunroof................we then will be scattered to many places but always together
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't care where I die, providing it's not painful. I want to be cremated then my ashestaken out to sea on jetskis wherever dolphins are, and my ashes put into a few different fireworks and sprayed across the sea. I don't want any religious mumble jumble there, just people I care about having fun.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:38 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Where do you want to die/be planted

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
My family is here now, nothing to go back to the UK for. Besides the thought of being buried in cold, rainy England is too depressing to contemplate. At least the lizards and other creepy crawlies will get a good feed from me Although my OH says she might just throw me into an alligator infested lake and save herself the cost of a funeral lol. :scared:
I think I will rewrite my will and stipulate that I want a couple of gorgeous ladies dancing naked on my grave. At least I will have a cheap thrill while resting lol.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:42 am
Account Closed

carolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Where do you want to die/be planted

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
I think I will rewrite my will and stipulate that I want a couple of gorgeous ladies dancing naked on my grave. At least I will have a cheap thrill while resting lol.
No No No! Just me, as I head to Vegas to spend the insurance money
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Hmmm... Anyone ever seen when Homer Simpson does that shuddering thing he does....I'm doing that right now.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Hmmm... Anyone ever seen when Homer Simpson does that shuddering thing he does....I'm doing that right now.

Glad it's not just me
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz1
My OH told me just to put him in a black bin liner - he wont know the difference. At the end of the day people remember YOU with hopefully fond memories. Who needs a gravestone or a buriel plot, its whats in their hearts that they will remember. Sorry for butting in but I'm hoping to go to NZ within the next few weeks and I am really close to my family. But I have to do something for my kids now. Yes I will miss popping round to their houses for a cuppa and a chat, but thats the price of change. Look I'm getting off the subject in mind now. Anyway hope you are feeling a little less home sick.
Thanks Maz...but I think you have mixed me up with someone else....I haven't been homesick at all in the 2 years I've been here .....oh, apart from when I went to NZ for a week....then I was homesick for Australia

Hope you have a great life there
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasG
Thanks Maz...but I think you have mixed me up with someone else....I haven't been homesick at all in the 2 years I've been here .....oh, apart from when I went to NZ for a week....then I was homesick for Australia

Hope you have a great life there
Hi, sorry the reply was originally for Sandra (she started the thread) Glad to hear your settled , Hope I feel the same when I get to NZ
Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:29 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

No where l'm immortal.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:22 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I would like the entire Labour government to jump up and down on my grave when i die.

PS. I want to buried at sea!
Keep the red flag flying brother.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

I Dont care as long as after life happens, i want to haunt hubby forever lol, and the woman in his bed.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:05 am
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

In Canada at the mo but they can float my corpse down the Clyde in a Banana boat when my time comes.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I've a few choice spots where I might get someone to inturn my ashes in a box - don't want them scattered though, I spent hours burning off and seeing crap flying around on people's clothing is not too considerate(!)

My mother has always been one for obsessing about 'arrangements', whether household or otherwise - it's a real bore.

She had to bury a mate of hers which involved asking the farmer who owned the land permission to bury there. She even had to ask him if he had a shovel and whether he could help as she is not that strong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.