Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

where is it better to live

Wikiposts

where is it better to live

Old Jun 26th 2009, 4:28 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is it better to live

drunk person, winding up! me feels!
but on another level, UK er yes !, US, yes! UK but then again US?
They both have their draws, I wish I was rich enough to travel and have homes in both places! them both!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:53 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
drunk person, winding up! me feels!
but on another level, UK er yes !, US, yes! UK but then again US?
They both have their draws, I wish I was rich enough to travel and have homes in both places! them both!
Absothingyly.
Tho you don't need to be rich methinks - just resist the urge to live like you are.
Hmmmmm?
Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:53 am
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Isn't the correct answer, therefore you are the weakest link....
Old Jun 27th 2009, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by radion
Isn't the correct answer, therefore you are the weakest link....
Why not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notable...#The_number_42
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:10 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

because the answer is 49 subtract 11 then divide by 6 then add 1 then add pie to the factor of 12, add you weight, sq it and then divided it by the amount of Mcdonalds you have had this month!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:33 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
If I lived in America I would want to come back to Scotland every weekend.
Not every weekend for me - the Pars have been playing pi$h for a good few years now
Old Jun 28th 2009, 12:35 am
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by made of kent
because the answer is 49 subtract 11 then divide by 6 then add 1 then add pie to the factor of 12, add you weight, sq it and then divided it by the amount of Mcdonalds you have had this month!
I have done this before to work out my wages here...surprisingly it still comes to about £43 per week using of course the calendar of the druids, which is , as we all know is what time and space is based on...