Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

When a family member is dying...

When a family member is dying...

Old Apr 1st 2006, 8:41 am
JoD
Forum Regular

JoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to allJoD is a name known to all
Default Re: When a family member is dying...

Originally Posted by ShozInOz
It's the hardest thing in the world. But when you live on the other side of the world, one gets a sudden insight into the meaning of life.
I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry to hear of your terrible news and I hope and pray that you will all get to spend some quality time with your mother in law. I know that seeing her grandchildren will mean the world to her.

Your post made me cry too, and made me realise that we made the right decision to move back to the UK and how precious our families are to us.

I wish you all the very best and good luck.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:47 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When a family member is dying...

My heart goes out to you. I know only too well the feelings you are enduring at this time.

I hope that you get to spend some wonderful time with your families when you get back home.