What's Britain got?

Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:26 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's Britain got?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Anybody anygood at the Lancastrian martial art of Ecky Thump?
EH!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:28 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louise4
EH!
Never saw the Goodies then?
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:30 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody anygood at the Lancastrian martial art of Ecky Thump?
Ah the Goodies, goody goody yum yum!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:31 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Never saw the Goodies then?
saw the goodys, don't remember ecky thump though
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:33 am
Account Closed

saw the goodys, don't remember ecky thump though
Ecky Thump was the martial art of Lancashire... it basically consisted of smashing people around the head with a giant black pudding.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:34 am
forever hopeful

Ecky Thump was the martial art of Lancashire... it basically consisted of smashing people around the head with a giant black pudding.
is it still legal and do you want to play. sounds like fun
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:44 am

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

is it still legal and do you want to play. sounds like fun
Can I join in please - we've got an endless supply of Aussies to whack!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LouiseD
I remember it started a bit of a craze in school, swiftly banned, of cracking people round the head with any sort of rolled up newspaper and shouting Ecky Thump !
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:51 am
forever hopeful

no problem, we might be able to beat them into admitting that oz is actually quite boring
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:52 am
forever hopeful

I remember it started a bit of a craze in school, swiftly banned, of cracking people round the head with any sort of rolled up newspaper and shouting Ecky Thump !
nice school did you call it happy thumping
Old Nov 17th 2006, 8:56 am
Account Closed

nice school did you call it happy thumping
My school was many things, but nice wasn't one of them. I was to Ducie High in Moss Side, Manchester
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:02 am

no problem, we might be able to beat them into admitting that oz is actually quite boring
It would take a hell of a lot of black puddings for that to happen
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

AdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant future

It would take a hell of a lot of black puddings for that to happen
All this talk about black pudding is making me miss 'home' more than I already do
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:03 am
forever hopeful

My school was many things, but nice wasn't one of them. I was to Ducie High in Moss Side, Manchester
I went to school in london and nice wasn't how i would i describe mine either
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AdelaideBlue
All this talk about black pudding is making me miss 'home' more than I already do
I love black pudding but I often wondered who got so poor that they thought about eating congealed blood and oats first of all?.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.