What Would You Do??

Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:58 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default What Would You Do??

I only have 4 more shifts at my job. One of my colleagues pulled me aside today and told me that my direct superior (a 24yr old twat) had shared with a couple of other colleagues that he intended to make my last week hell and give me all the crap to do. I had been wondering why he was changing my day and getting me ot do crap that i had never done before.
I feel devastated that he is doing this and laughing at me behind my back.

On the whole i get on with most people in my job, so much so that they have arranged a goodbye do for me next week. I hate these things, they make me cringe, but nice of them all the same.

I feel so down about it i feel like just jacking it in now and not going back at all. I have enough to worry about what the the sick bubba, moving home and moving across the world. The last thing i need is this idiot ruining everyday at work just for his entertainment. I am worried i may end up whacking him or having an outburst that will rock the building...LOL

What would you do?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:59 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Would You Do??

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I only have 4 more shifts at my job. One of my colleagues pulled me aside today and told me that my direct superior (a 24yr old twat) had shared with a couple of other colleagues that he intended to make my last week hell and give me all the crap to do. I had been wondering why he was changing my day and getting me ot do crap that i had never done before.

On the whole i get on with most people in my job, so much so that they have arranged a goodbye do for me next week. I hate these things, they make me cringe, but nice of them all the same.

I feel so down about it i feel like just jacking it in now and not going back at all. I have enough to worry about what the the sick bubba, moving home and moving across the world. The last thing i need is this idiot ruining everyday at work just for his entertainment. I am worried i may end up whacking him or having an outburst that will rock the building...LOL

What would you do?

Go sick ........Just having a sick bubba is stressful enough when your stuck in work.

Sod them ....you don't owe them anything
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:00 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

What would you do?
I'd put laxative in his tea.

A lot of it too.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:01 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I'd put laxative in his tea.

A lot of it too.
And lock the toilet doors first.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:02 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dunroving
And lock the toilet doors first.
Just before a REALLY important meeting.

Make sure he's wearing his light coloured trousers too.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

What would you do?
Has he a superior you can mention it too?

If not and you can do without the extra bit of money, leave, but make sure you have left a HUGE pile of work for him to sort out.

In the end those sort of people do not ever benefit from their nasty actions!

Di
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:15 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

You have me fantasising now. He never wears light trousers. Always blue

I keep asking myself what benefit is it to me to go back in.
I dont understand why he wants to do this. Everyone else has been quite kind and everyday i get at least one person asking how my grandaughter is getting on.
I am known for being the quick witted jovial type. I am not an old misery guts.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:17 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by PLANTS
Has he a superior you can mention it too?

If not and you can do without the extra bit of money, leave, but make sure you have left a HUGE pile of work for him to sort out.

In the end those sort of people do not ever benefit from their nasty actions!

Di

Hi Di

Yes he has a superior but sadly he is on holiday till the end of the month and it is HIM who is in command!! I think the raise in status has gone to his head
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Hi Di

Yes he has a superior but sadly he is on holiday till the end of the month and it is HIM who is in command!! I think the raise in status has gone to his head
Yep, sounds like it doesn't it!

Isn't it a shame he has to be like that towards you when all the others are so nice, and seeing you upset is probably just wants too.

As I said, he will get his cumupence sooner or later.

Di
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't go back in. You've got enough on your plate without having to worry about a wanker like that.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:39 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

What goes around comes around.

You've only got a week to go so smile at him and show that you're a bigger person than he is.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

karni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nice

What would you do?
I wouldnt go back..stuff him..you have more than enough to worry about..the only things that would stop me are 1) if you need him for a reference or 2) you would lose out on pay by not working your proper notice...I guess I would also maybe make sure you do say your goodbyes to the people you did get on with at work, specially if they were arranging a do for you leaving...
is up to you..depends how unpleasant it will be and what you stand to lose by not going back..but lifes too short to have to deal with jumped up pricks like him..

Safe home by the way!

Karni
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute

Don't suppose you have any sick leave left do you?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

stick the week out, he hopes you leave with a bad feeling. do the week smile and enjoy, he will look the fool long after you have gone in front of the others. Telling others of his intentions mean he is more than just a twat.

You know of his plan, stick it up his own a*se by pretending its no bother, he will seethe.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:22 am
I don't give a damn

Thanks for all your support.

I am swaying back and forth not sure what to do. I shall probably go back in, but keeping my gob shut will be hard. I might just get fired lmao

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.