Wikiposts

What an odd thing to say.

Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:05 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What an odd thing to say.

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
That's true. I certainly went through that in Oz. Luckily there was no BE for me to drive everyone nuts with my whining.
So you have lived in Oz and now Canada, your name is Kiwi so you must have lived in NZ (or you are a Kiwi) and are now on MBTTUK, so are you off to the UK next?

Makes my ping ponging seem small time in comparison LOL!!

How long where you in Oz for and where did you live and why did you leave?

Nosey Parker
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:43 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
So you have lived in Oz and now Canada, your name is Kiwi so you must have lived in NZ (or you are a Kiwi) and are now on MBTTUK, so are you off to the UK next?

Makes my ping ponging seem small time in comparison LOL!!

How long where you in Oz for and where did you live and why did you leave?

Nosey Parker

Nope though I would like to do a year there (have ROA for the UK, OH has UK citizenship) but the OH isn't keen. I spent a bit of time there as a kid and again as an adult.

I am a kiwi, lived in Oz 4.5 years, in Melbourne. Left for a whole variety of reasons but mainly just didn't click. OH (canadian) visited me there a few times and felt the same way. Never had any desire to return. I stayed as long as I did because I really believed you had to give it longer than 2 years, it would get better, blah blah, but it didn't.

I like MBBTUK as a forum - it's a good reality check.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 2:55 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chris955
Oh yes, I couldn't agree more. I see this little group who seem to follow eachother around pressing the Thanks button. It is just so obvious though.
G'day Chris955
what have you got against Australia then?