Wikiposts

What Hope Is There?

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Hope Is There?

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I already have sent it to friends and rellies in UK.

The sad thing is how it affects ordinary peace loving muslims who will get even more stick because of this nutter. Although thinking about it, why the hell dont the ordinary muslims shut him up and ship him out!!!
Most of the mosques in the uk and probably Australia have been built with Saudi money.They have exported Wahabism(look it up if you like).It is a very evangelical form of Islam and once supplanted they become difficult to remove.They often harass mainstream Muslims and there conversion rate is high.
I hope I'm not offending but I don't think any religion should be given airtime.It is a private matter and should be confronted with state laws at al time.I'm not au fait with Oz laws but this dude should be banged up as an example.Can you imagine if I stood (as a heathen) and said "ok guys it's ok to give the wife a slap and have sex with her when you feel like it"
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:09 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevin747
Most of the mosques in the uk and probably Australia have been built with Saudi money.They have exported Wahabism(look it up if you like).It is a very evangelical form of Islam and once supplanted they become difficult to remove.They often harass mainstream Muslims and there conversion rate is high.
I hope I'm not offending but I don't think any religion should be given airtime.It is a private matter and should be confronted with state laws at al time.I'm not au fait with Oz laws but this dude should be banged up as an example.Can you imagine if I stood (as a heathen) and said "ok guys it's ok to give the wife a slap and have sex with her when you feel like it"
I'm an agnostic, so, I really dont care what religion spouts this crap, they could worship the oomplalumpas for all i care!
No matter who it is it should be a jailable offence to preach violence against women..well.. anyone really!!
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:15 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

I'm an agnostic, so, I really dont care what religion spouts this crap, they could worship the oomplalumpas for all i care!
No matter who it is it should be a jailable offence to preach violence against women..well.. anyone really!!
It will never become a political issue if it involves a religious group. It's too much of a hot potato especially in today's climate. Government's will be accused of interfering in someone else's business and this will be made to look like the worse crime to young, easily influenced followers of any religious group. It will stir up hatred and anger in every way but the right way so i don't see an intervention by governments any day soon.

But public opinion is different and it's easy to get it by just being sensitive and appealing to emotion. That's how the NSPCC and RSPCC market their campaigns and frankly, I think promoting a hard hitting campaign against violence towards women and children is the best way to start tackling it.
Off you go Flea, you'd be good at it. You've got the fire.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute

His comments are obviously outrageous and disgusting, and I don't claim to understand why he would say such things.

A part of me can't help thinking that maybe he actually knows full well how people will react to his comments and that's exactly the reaction he wants.

He'd have to be unbelievably ignorant to think people would agree with him.

However what he obviously wants is to further the cause of fighting between people of different religeous beliefs. In a perverted way if we get annoyed by his comments then we may be unwittingly giving people like him exactly what they want (eg. Muslims and non-muslims hating each other and fighting).

Personally I think a much more sensible and peaceful way of thinking is to just face the fact that his religeous beliefs are obvious nonsense (as are most religeous beliefs) and just COMPLETELY IGNORE HIM!

Last edited by backagen; Jan 23rd 2009 at 12:38 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

I already have sent it to friends and rellies in UK.

The sad thing is how it affects ordinary peace loving muslims who will get even more stick because of this nutter. Although thinking about it, why the hell dont the ordinary muslims shut him up and ship him out!!!
Yes !!!! WHY don't THEY