Wikiposts

What Hope Is There?

Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:15 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default What Hope Is There?

I am seething! In fact my husband has just told me to calm down as i had steam coming from my ears :curse::curse:

This was just on Sky News Australia. I actually watched part of the video where this cretin said all these things. They also reported that DVDs of this lecture is currently on sale in a muslim shop!

After all the hassle and strife we have recently been talking about in MBTTUK about domestic violence and the horrible effects it has on families, I am disgusted. This bloke should be jailed i reckon.

http://www.skynews.com.au/politics/a...aspx?id=296988
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Hope Is There?

He is obviously a compassionate person he said 'You are not allowed to bruise them, you are not allowed to make them bleed.'
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:46 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
He is obviously a compassionate person he said 'You are not allowed to bruise them, you are not allowed to make them bleed.'
Yes... well he'll need a tin head like yours if he comes anywhere near me as I shall forego my anti violence stance just for his benefit, giving him a taste of his own medicine... bloody neanderthal knuckle dragger :curse:
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I am seething! In fact my husband has just told me to calm down as i had steam coming from my ears :curse::curse:

This was just on Sky News Australia. I actually watched part of the video where this cretin said all these things. They also reported that DVDs of this lecture is currently on sale in a muslim shop!

After all the hassle and strife we have recently been talking about in MBTTUK about domestic violence and the horrible effects it has on families, I am disgusted. This bloke should be jailed i reckon.

Didnt this same sort of thing also happen a year or so back, It all sounds very deja vue.

The guy sounds nuts, "if the woman is making the bread she must leave it and respond to the sex needs of her husband" .

Jeez and us lot married to aussies thought playing little woman and fetching the beer at the barbie was bad.

He needs a nice english wife, might end up with a batch of rising dough where the flipping sun dont shine.

On the very serious side think he needs a little legal reminder raping and slapping people is no longer legal.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 7:05 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Didnt this same sort of thing also happen a year or so back, It all sounds very deja vue.

The guy sounds nuts, "if the woman is making the bread she must leave it and respond to the sex needs of her husband" .

Jeez and us lot married to aussies thought playing little woman and fetching the beer at the barbie was bad.

He needs a nice english wife, might end up with a batch of rising dough where the flipping sun dont shine.

On the very serious side think he needs a little legal reminder raping and slapping people is no longer legal.
Yes, he said something else just as vile i think but cant remember it now. I think there has to come a point where these kinds of blokes have to be taught a lesson and jailed for it. Technically he is insighitng illegal violent acts
Old Jan 21st 2009, 7:19 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it good that it all came out into the open? How good does it look for him now when we live in a culture of violence in the home is unacceptable? As unpalatable as it is, we need to see this stuff so that action can be taken.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1
Isn't it good that it all came out into the open? How good does it look for him now when we live in a culture of violence in the home is unacceptable? As unpalatable as it is, we need to see this stuff so that action can be taken.
What action is that then?
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:53 pm
I don't give a damn

But thats just it. They wont take any action, and he'll disappear for a few months again until something else crops up.

In the meantime he will be spouting his vile crap to all these young muslim blokes.
Is it any wonder those young guys ended up doing those gang rapes a few years back with idiots like this preaching at them.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:58 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

But thats just it. They wont take any action, and he'll disappear for a few months again until something else crops up.

In the meantime he will be spouting his vile crap to all these young muslim blokes.
Is it any wonder those young guys ended up doing those gang rapes a few years back with idiots like this preaching at them.
It was only in 1991 that the UK House of Lords ruled that it was illegal for a man to rape his wife. The whole attitude is prehistoric.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 1:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

It was only in 1991 that the UK House of Lords ruled that it was illegal for a man to rape his wife. The whole attitude is prehistoric.
:curse::curse::curse:

I didn't know that.............
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't worry, it turns out that the clerics words were taken out of context and he was only being "metaphorical". So that's all right then.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Don't worry, it turns out that the clerics words were taken out of context and he was only being "metaphorical". So that's all right then.
Yeah, I heard that pussyfooting around explanation on the radio this morning too. What a load of b*llocks! Dark Ages rhetoric at its very best.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sick of these loonies.State laws should supercede religious at all times.These clowns are everywhere and sadly it plays into the hands of right wing nutters.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:05 am
Banned

You can do something. You can operate from the point of reverse pyschology. Send the link to everyone on your mailing list around the world. Do their advertising for them for free. There are far more sane, intelligent, caring people in the world than there are these fanatical groups.
Show you care, shame them. Tell the world and let public opinion decide. Bring to light who they really are and their sick ideals. Whatever you do, don't just do nothing.

You've been given a ball, now run with it. Inaction is no action. Thanks Flea. I'll be sending the link to everyone in my mailing list and asking them to forward it on.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:24 am
I don't give a damn

You can do something. You can operate from the point of reverse pyschology. Send the link to everyone on your mailing list around the world. Do their advertising for them for free. There are far more sane, intelligent, caring people in the world than there are these fanatical groups.
Show you care, shame them. Tell the world and let public opinion decide. Bring to light who they really are and their sick ideals. Whatever you do, don't just do nothing.

You've been given a ball, now run with it. Inaction is no action. Thanks Flea. I'll be sending the link to everyone in my mailing list and asking them to forward it on.
I already have sent it to friends and rellies in UK.

The sad thing is how it affects ordinary peace loving muslims who will get even more stick because of this nutter. Although thinking about it, why the hell dont the ordinary muslims shut him up and ship him out!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.