What are the British Like

Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:47 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the British Like

Originally Posted by surly
Pompous, reserved, cold, stuffy, snobbish lol. Stereotypes. I think we are much more open and less uptight than americans. Sheeit, americans cant even here the word shit on late night TV in case it corrupts the nation!!!

What are the british like?

salt of the ****in earth mate!!!!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:50 pm
Ivegotta Member

Triumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond repute

Im Irish? You sound American to me you pompous f@($
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Triumphrob
who are you talking to Triumphrob ?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:06 pm
Ivegotta Member

Triumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
who are you talking to Triumphrob ?
The guy in the video. It always bugs me when an American says " Im Irish" or whatever, when they were born here. If your born in America, your American!
Not Irish!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

ian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to all

The guy in the video. It always bugs me when an American says " Im Irish" or whatever, when they were born here. If your born in America, your American!
Not Irish!
jesus was born in a stable .
does that make him an horse ??
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Not Irish!
Oh I see yes I quite agree with you there.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ian-c
Now thats just being a tad silly ain't it.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

ian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to allian-c is a name known to all

yes .
pompous i aint !!

Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:11 pm
Ivegotta Member

Dont be silly!
We are talking about countries, not buildings.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes .
pompous i aint !!

But that's true ain't it if your born in America you are American right, but most love to add that little bit of mix in there some where.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:20 pm
Ivegotta Member

I remember going to a Scottish festival at Stone Mountain here in Atlanta two years ago. Bloody hilarious, lots of men in Kilts, bagpipes, sheepdog and not a scottish accent in sight! My wife (who is Chinese) decided if they can do so could she, and started telling everyone that her name was Jin McYin, and she was from Scotland
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

lanky spoken here is an unknown quantity at this point

Its so pathetic when Americans have to hyphenate their nationality to something else to sound good.

If you're born in America, you're American simple as that.

None of this Irish-American, African -American crap.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:24 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
But that's true ain't it if your born in America you are American right, but most love to add that little bit of mix in there some where.
Right, so I am an American and proud of it, but because I am interested in history, I am also interested in my heritage. Researching that has taught me a fair bit about the UK. Nothing wrong with that. Would I go so far as to hyphenate it? No-family's been here long enough.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Right, so I am an American and proud of it, but because I am interested in history, I am also interested in my heritage. Researching that has taught me a fair bit about the UK. Nothing wrong with that. Would I go so far as to hyphenate it? No-family's been here long enough.
As it should be Cindy
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:33 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lanky spoken here
Its so pathetic when Americans have to hyphenate their nationality to something else to sound good.

If you're born in America, you're American simple as that.

None of this Irish-American, African -American crap.
Well consider poor Keanu Reeves-that could be some serious hyphenating!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.