Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Old Jan 10th 2007, 9:51 am
Normal Service Resumed

Skyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of lightSkyblue67 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Originally Posted by atkinsfamily
Hi
Feel so much better now, shippers booked, dog booked, flights booked. both myself and OH have got our jobs back in the UK, daughter has a new job, only my 16 year old son needs to get a job, which he should be able to sort out once home.
Only things left to do is sell the car, and get someone to take our rental on. Then just sit and wait.
This is deffinatly the right thing to do. I have no regrets trying this adventure and have learnt alot.
So if you know of anyone who wants a rental in Aberfoyle Park in SA then PM me and i'll furnish you with the details.
Good luck to everyone out there.
I don't know anything about who you are or what your life is like but right now I wish I was you.

Best of British to you !
Don't forget to come back for a holiday - sometime around 2030.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes. I will post once home to let you know how we are getting on. for all of you waiting to go home I wish you luck.