Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Old Jan 8th 2007, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

atkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of lightatkinsfamily is a glorious beacon of light
Default Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Hi
Feel so much better now, shippers booked, dog booked, flights booked. both myself and OH have got our jobs back in the UK, daughter has a new job, only my 16 year old son needs to get a job, which he should be able to sort out once home.
Only things left to do is sell the car, and get someone to take our rental on. Then just sit and wait.
This is deffinatly the right thing to do. I have no regrets trying this adventure and have learnt alot.
So if you know of anyone who wants a rental in Aberfoyle Park in SA then PM me and i'll furnish you with the details.
Good luck to everyone out there.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Were off - everything booked 47 days to go

Originally Posted by atkinsfamily
Hi
Feel so much better now, shippers booked, dog booked, flights booked. both myself and OH have got our jobs back in the UK, daughter has a new job, only my 16 year old son needs to get a job, which he should be able to sort out once home.
Only things left to do is sell the car, and get someone to take our rental on. Then just sit and wait.
This is deffinatly the right thing to do. I have no regrets trying this adventure and have learnt alot.
So if you know of anyone who wants a rental in Aberfoyle Park in SA then PM me and i'll furnish you with the details.
Have a safe and pleasant journey back. I know the relief of leaving a place. Once you know you are going, its almost like winning the lotto isn't it?
We too are off to Malta to work, will be having many, many trips back to Uk and rest of Europe I can tell ya!
Hubby leaves next week and I follow on 31st.
My head is spinning witht he excitement of leaving, is yours?
All the best anyway.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:38 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Good news, wish you all the best for your return luv.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 1:10 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

for you,,,, for me (and the rest of still planning our escape)
Old Jan 9th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Do you realise A.Family, we are going to be the envy of this forum?
22 days to go...
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
All the best to you and your family.I am sure that your 16 year old will get work.

Last edited by blowfly; Jan 9th 2007 at 3:32 am. Reason: hit the wrong keys
Old Jan 9th 2007, 7:18 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
What made you decide to leave and how long have you been in OZ?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:02 am
Just Joined

nonnynoo is just really nicenonnynoo is just really nicenonnynoo is just really nicenonnynoo is just really nicenonnynoo is just really nicenonnynoo is just really nicenonnynoo is just really nicenonnynoo is just really nice

Hi
Feels great hey! we have 16 days left and I am so happy to be outta here, we just down the road from you as well, Onkaparinga Hills! all the best for your safe return to the UK Lauren
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:59 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Hi
Safe journey home and welcome back! Take care,
Sparkle x
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shouldn't we be packing???
I dont know if its excitement of finally seeing a ONE WAY ticket outta here thats causing it, but am going round in circles and going nowhere except back to my PC!
I must start packing, I must start packing, I must...
'where's my suitcases??'
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rascal
Shouldn't we be packing???
I dont know if its excitement of finally seeing a ONE WAY ticket outta here thats causing it, but am going round in circles and going nowhere except back to my PC!
I must start packing, I must start packing, I must...
'where's my suitcases??'
Oh please miss " I have some" lucky so and so
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nonnynoo
Feels great hey! we have 16 days left and I am so happy to be outta here, we just down the road from you as well, Onkaparinga Hills! all the best for your safe return to the UK Lauren
Thats it rub it in
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by blowfly
Oh please miss " I have some" lucky so and so
I've done my time here, now being let out for good behaviour.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rascal
I've done my time here, now being let out for good behaviour.
All the best I will just keep on keeping for now.I will be going next year but I am nervy will have to leave a son and this time 2 pussy cats couldn't put them through all that again not now they are about ten(the cats)! The son is 22.
again GOOD LUCK
Old Jan 10th 2007, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

THEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blowfly
All the best I will just keep on keeping for now.I will be going next year but I am nervy will have to leave a son and this time 2 pussy cats couldn't put them through all that again not now they are about ten(the cats)! The son is 22.
again GOOD LUCK
Good luck. Your 16 yr old son will be eternally grateful, I know I would have been!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.