We're back!

Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:09 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default We're back!

Just thought I'd let you know that we are back home and although we've only been back a couple of days, so far, it's fab

We've met up with loads of our friends and they were so surprised to see us again. (And pleased hopefully ). I've been offered my job back at the pub and start again on Saturday night. Hubby already has a couple of interviews in the pipeline so we are keeping fingers crossed that he doesn't have to wait too long before he's back earning again. My eldest has been offered her part time job back again and my son has got an interview for a job. The only stumbling block is that my youngest daughter's place has been filled at her high school but we are hopeful that we can manage to get her in somehow. (She has just written a pleading letter to the head begging to be given her place back!). All their friends are so excited to have them home again.
We are staying with my parents which is a bit of a squeeze but it's no problem so far. (Hopefully we'll get our own house back in March. We're going out car hunting tomorrow, and went out today buying loads of winter clothes.

Anyway, will keep you posted on how things go here.

Julie. x
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're back!

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Just thought I'd let you know that we are back home and although we've only been back a couple of days, so far, it's fab

We've met up with loads of our friends and they were so surprised to see us again. (And pleased hopefully ). I've been offered my job back at the pub and start again on Saturday night. Hubby already has a couple of interviews in the pipeline so we are keeping fingers crossed that he doesn't have to wait too long before he's back earning again. My eldest has been offered her part time job back again and my son has got an interview for a job. The only stumbling block is that my youngest daughter's place has been filled at her high school but we are hopeful that we can manage to get her in somehow. (She has just written a pleading letter to the head begging to be given her place back!). All their friends are so excited to have them home again.
We are staying with my parents which is a bit of a squeeze but it's no problem so far. (Hopefully we'll get our own house back in March. We're going out car hunting tomorrow, and went out today buying loads of winter clothes.

Julie. x
Hello, you organised that quick! Welcome back! In spite of what many others say about it being cold, dark, etc, I think this is a lovely time of year to be in the UK - build up to Christmas, twinkling lights, crisp air....I love the UK in winter (with a few exceptions). Hope you have a lovely Christmas back home.

HP
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:28 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Julie. x
glad you are back home safely again julie.

just wanted to wish you and your family all the very best back where you feel most comfortable with. you do sound so much happier.

good luck with wherever you may settle.

xx
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:35 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Julie - you sound so delighted to be home, it comes over so much in your post. Australia is a nice country in many ways but it's not for everyone. You are so fortunate to have your home to go back to. Good luck with everything & have an absolutely wonderful Christmas
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:36 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys.
I am a lot happier, and so looking forward to Christmas in a cold place - just as it should be

Julie. x
Old Dec 1st 2006, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Julie. x
Hi there Julie really glad to hear everything is going okay.
I am planning my escape at the moment and I too am having problems getting my Son back into his old school just waiting for a form to appeal against the decision.
Good Luck enjoy Christmas in the cold you lucky thing.
Dreamaway
Old Dec 1st 2006, 9:40 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys.
I am a lot happier, and so looking forward to Christmas in a cold place - just as it should be

Julie. x

Ooooh how lovely, a cold dull grey Christmas! I envy you! Get the tree lights on, put the fire up high, close the curtains and snuggle up in front of some decent tele!! You lucky sod!!

I hope the future in the UK continues to work well for you. Have a great Christmas. xx
Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Its so nice to read the relief and happiness in your post.
Good luck and stay happy.

5 more days for me and i'm on my way too.

Whisky
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Really pleased things are slotting together again quickly Julie, well done. Things will be even better once you get your home back and I"m sure your daughter will get a place - someone is bound to leave during the school holidays.

Take care.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:30 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Julie. x

Glad to see you are back where you want to be!! Hopefully you can now enjoy a good christmas with all your old mates & family and put your trip to Oz down to experience!!

Good luck!

Suzie
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Always21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome home! You're not the only one looking forward to Christmas back here. It's great isn't it?
Old Dec 1st 2006, 8:22 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, i havent been on here for a while!!! Just want to say WELCOME HOME.
Christmas is lovely here, isnt it? Its been a little more than a year for me now and I still love it.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:05 pm
Chocoholic

Thanks everyone
It's strange how you don't realise what you've got here until you haven't got it anymore. Does that make sense?
My kids haven't stopped smiling since they got back. In fact I've not seen much of them at all.
And to Suzie (Toon), that's what this was. One of life's experiences. I'm glad we did it, but it wasn't for us and I'm so glad to be back.

Julie. x
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Cheeks has a reputation beyond repute

I'm absolutely delighted for you!
You did it! It is almost as if it is a braver thing to do than venturing off to Australia in the first place, if you know what I mean.
How long were you in Oz for?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Always21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by callé
Wow, i havent been on here for a while!!! Just want to say WELCOME HOME.
Christmas is lovely here, isnt it? Its been a little more than a year for me now and I still love it.
Has it really been that long? Hard to believe. I followed your posts so intensely! Glad to hear you are still happy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.