a week to go

Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default a week to go

hi all

been here eight weeks but going back to uk next saturday. Sad to be leaving here after such a very short time. Basically, things bad at begining but got better when principal went but then youngest son said he would never come over here to live and thats the reason i was staying. Now seems no point, yes I know he wil leave home eventually, but other things got in the way..to many to go into.

However, I have had noting but friendlyness, and help from EVERYONE ive met. (except the previous principal)

I came home tonight and tried to book a flight for the week after next but no chance all full up (singapore airlines that is) only date left was the saturday, and luckily the movers can come on the friday so all falling into place. Ive also secured a terms teaching so happy about that.

so finish work friday and leave saturday. anyone want to buy a car?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

pomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant future
Default Re: a week to go

Expensive eight week holiday, Well Australia not for everybody at least you tired, good luck.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pomref
Expensive eight week holiday, Well Australia not for everybody at least you tired, good luck.
I don't think it was much of a holiday eh Lolly?!
Good luck to you - we go back to the UK from Perth on the 30th and I can't bloody wait! XX
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Ping.............................................. .............................................Pong
Old Mar 16th 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry it hasn't worked out.

Tracey
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomref

never been on a holiday where I have worked 8am till 9am and nearly everyweekend..
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe jouney home .Good Luck and all the best for your return.
You did well to get a flight as it is a really busy time with Easter just around the corner an all.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Santa
Ping.............................................. .............................................Pong
maybe.......not! australia a lovely country with lots of opportunities, but im just toooooooooo old to try this again...
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck I am sorry it as been so hard but going back so quickly may also give you an adavantage of fitting straight back in to things. All the very best.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Hey at least you gave it a go and will never be wondering 'what if' Perhaps it will make you look at England in a different light?

All the best with your move back.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Santa

Pil............................................... .......................................lock
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Lol I really hope you have a safe trip home.

Great news about the terms post. That'll set you up.

Whereabouts are you heading back to, I've forgotten.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Pil............................................... .......................................lock
LOL Tracey!!!
Old Mar 17th 2007, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

pomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lollyno1
never been on a holiday where I have worked 8am till 9am and nearly everyweekend..

Does a working holiday visa count? Thats what I had the first time I came out here. like every body else has said its unfortunately its hasn't worked out as I know how expensive it is just to fly here let alone move, but all the best and have a safe trip back to the motherland.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 6:15 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lollyno1
hi all

been here eight weeks but going back to uk next saturday. Sad to be leaving here after such a very short time. Basically, things bad at begining but got better when principal went but then youngest son said he would never come over here to live and thats the reason i was staying. Now seems no point, yes I know he wil leave home eventually, but other things got in the way..to many to go into.

However, I have had noting but friendlyness, and help from EVERYONE ive met. (except the previous principal)

I came home tonight and tried to book a flight for the week after next but no chance all full up (singapore airlines that is) only date left was the saturday, and luckily the movers can come on the friday so all falling into place. Ive also secured a terms teaching so happy about that.

so finish work friday and leave saturday. anyone want to buy a car?
Good luck back home, Lolly. I know you had it really hard here and I truly wish you all the best for your life back in England. At least you made some friends here in SA and when you come back for visits you can come see us.
Dorothy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.