Reload this Page >

"We want to go home" meet up club

"We want to go home" meet up club

Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "We want to go home" meet up club

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
There are plenty of crap places in OZ but there are also plenty of fantastic places to live.

Okay....where? Please, do tell?
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:48 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Okay....where? Please, do tell?
No Its a secret.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Well Im deffo up for the winge, have taken on some good advice from Rachel and Tracey and after an exceptionally bad night and this morning am deffo going to get things into action on the moving back to UK side!!

Basically, didnt even have $23 in my account to pay for my shopping this morning, how embarrissing and depressing

I feel really low and cant do this f.... Ozzie life anymore!!! I've had enough, and yes UK is a bit of a shithole, but i want my life back!!! (Ive told the OH Im taking the kids back and a divorce if he doesnt get his finger out !!!

No money, not prospects, working til 4am in the morning I cant take it any more, 2 years we've been here, and where is this "You have to give it two years then, like magic life falls into place"{ Huh believe that you believe any old crap...........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 12:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Well Im deffo up for the winge, have taken on some good advice from Rachel and Tracey and after an exceptionally bad night and this morning am deffo going to get things into action on the moving back to UK side!!

Basically, didnt even have $23 in my account to pay for my shopping this morning, how embarrissing and depressing

I feel really low and cant do this f.... Ozzie life anymore!!! I've had enough, and yes UK is a bit of a shithole, but i want my life back!!! (Ive told the OH Im taking the kids back and a divorce if he doesnt get his finger out !!!

No money, not prospects, working til 4am in the morning I cant take it any more, 2 years we've been here, and where is this "You have to give it two years then, like magic life falls into place"{ Huh believe that you believe any old crap...........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))) Oh sweetie, call me and whine anytime you like, no worries. I'll PM you my number.

I know what you mean about money. We're trying to cope for a month on two weeks pay due to hubby changing jobs. it's so difficult.

I've just been to Lakeside and I was talking to a lady I know from school. Her Mum went back last night after 3 months of being here. We were both nearly in tears outside Coles talking about it.

This is just so not worth it.

Right, meet up. Can folk make it next Weds or Thursday, say The Boat at Mindarie for a coffee and stodgy cake? Let me know guys.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds great to me!!! sod the coffee tho I rather have a large brandy and coke!!! Having hair done Thursday so Wednesday better for me or even Friday?

BTW was just looking at houses in Whitstable near where I come from in fact there are some lovely little houses there even having sea views!!!.....

Just gotta work on Laura now Whatama gonna do about her!! she admant she aint coming back now, so thought about putting her through Uni here, paying for her digs and a. it will be cheaper than back and UK and b. she'l be where she wants... Good idea?

Kath
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:06 am
Account Closed

Whitstable...where's that? Sounds nice. How expensive is it? Might join you if I get sea views!!

As for Laura; she's your daughter and always will be, but she's a grown woman and can make her own decisions. You can no longer live like this, making yourself unhappy. YOU are important too and you count just as much in the family unit. I think it's a great idea to get her into uni and help her out with digs. She will be able to get HECS support (pending citizenship) , so there will be no upfront uni fee's (only books). She will be able to get herself a part-time job, like most uni students have. That will help support herself. If she feels grown up enough to play Miss Independant...let her.

Look Kath, she's made her mind up that she will not come back to the UK. But she could equally change it tomorrow if she falls out with the new man!! Just let her know that you need to do this and she will always have a home with you if she wants to come back at a later date.

Weds or Friday good for me too. We'll wait to see what the others say.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

I would like to come along but I have 2 kids in tow and Don't know anyone who I can leave them with. if only my mum was around the corner

Sandra
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
I would like to come along but I have 2 kids in tow and Don't know anyone who I can leave them with. if only my mum was around the corner

Sandra
The kids would be most welcome too. I remember it well!! Just stick a huge bowl of chips, followed by ice-cream in front of them...that'll keep 'em quiet! Are you ok for weds or Friday?
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:46 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

The kids would be most welcome too. I remember it well!! Just stick a huge bowl of chips, followed by ice-cream in front of them...that'll keep 'em quiet! Are you ok for weds or Friday?
I like that Tracey
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sandrainaus

Sandra

Sandra, your only round the corner from me arnt you, in Kinross?

Kath
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:51 am
Account Closed

Kath
You can't bloody babysit...you're coming you daft bat!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

I know I was just asking her where she was!!!

BTW Whistable is South East england, anyway knowing my luck is probably full of bloody Polish!!!

p.s. thanks for the links for those jobs....

I want a nice place sorta countryside but close enough for links to London and Kent etc any ideas??? (not too expensive)....
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:58 am
Account Closed

II want a nice place sorta countryside but close enough for links to London and Kent etc any ideas??? (not too expensive)....
Errrmmmmm...I am ashamed to say I've never really been over east in the UK. Isn't that bad Oh I will make up for it when we get back. There won't be a town left untouched and unexplored.

Hey, what about Reading? That's supposed to have some nice bits to it. Dunno how close it is to London though. I just know someone from Reading and she talks all cockney like...just like what you do, so it must be in that area somewhere!!

Sorry, not being much help am I !!

I have to go and battle with the ironing pile now. My good iron has finally blown up so I'm using the crappy spare one and it's so crappy it's a joke. We can't afford to buy a new one either
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Kath

No I am in Kingsley

I can do Wednesday but not until 1pm or anytime Friday

Sandra
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, what about Reading?
:scared: NO!!!!! Don't do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.