Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

"We want to go home" meet up club

"We want to go home" meet up club

Old Feb 7th 2007, 2:54 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "We want to go home" meet up club

Originally Posted by TraceyW
O.K you lot, where are we going to meet up then? I'm off uni for a few more weeks so day times are great for me before the school run.

Can you please put your free times up and we'll see what we can organise.

We could do a pub lunch. How's that sound?
I will keep my windows closed that day, I will be able to hear you all across the shire of Joondalup!!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 2:58 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
I will keep my windows closed that day, I will be able to hear you all across the shire of Joondalup!!
Won't be the same without you NB how's about your place, we will bring our cossey's and wine, liven up the place..

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2007 at 9:45 am. Reason: removal of reference to poster on another site - Forum Rule 7
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:05 am
Account Closed

Would you want to meet up then for a drink?

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2007 at 9:47 am. Reason: removal of reference to poster on another site - Forum Rule 7
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:06 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel

Would you want to meet up then for a drink?
I am hardly "I want to go home" material Rach.

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2007 at 9:48 am. Reason: removal of reference to poster on another site - Forum Rule 7
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:09 am
Account Closed

I am hardly "I want to go home" material Rach.
I know that, we do talk about other things, god we aren't that depresssed lol
you really are determined to stay away from me arn't you i'll get you one day ha!!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:10 am
Gutter Gob!!

I know that, we do talk about other things, god we aren't that depresssed lol
you really are determined to stay away from me arn't you i'll get you one day ha!!
nothing personal at all rach, just can't imagine for a minute feeling that welcome after some of the things I have said. I really appreciate the offer though.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:45 am
Gutter Gob!!

christ you deffo aint coming round mine then ....... parts of mine need knocking down!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2007 at 9:56 am. Reason: removal of reference to poster on another site - Forum Rule 7
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:47 am
Account Closed

christ you deffo aint coming round mine then if you think his is crap, parts of mine need knocking down!!
you really think he has a nice house. You paid more for yours in a better area.
You under estimate yourself
Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:49 am
Gutter Gob!!

you really think he has a nice house. You paid more for yours in a better area.
You under estimate yourself
I paid more in a more established area but the house is older and smaller, it was the right way to go for us but still needs work doing in time.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:02 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

What you on about..his house is aload of crap!!! his pool won't be that big anyway, garden wasn't all that.
!
So what suburb is it in then?

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2007 at 10:06 am.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:31 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe it's Tapping.

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2007 at 10:05 am. Reason: removal of reference to poster on another site - Forum Rule 7
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:32 am
Gutter Gob!!

I believe it's Tapping.

:
like most men eh Tracey

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 7th 2007 at 10:22 am. Reason: removal of reference to poster on another site - Forum Rule 7
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:33 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

like most men eh Tracey
oh yeah
Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:22 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Oh keep up pants!! After my last trip home I was fine....for about a month. Then all the usual feelings came back again and got worse and worse.

So, what's the alternative? I go home every three months just to get my fix? I don't think OH is going to fall for that one!!!

I know that the UK has it's many problems. I saw several when I went back. But I'm going to have to deal with those issues back there and put up with them. I'd rather do that than have to live with this homesick gut knot every day of my life.

Sorry hun see this is what happens when you spend all your time doing nappies and feeding bottles etc you lose touch..!!!so are you coming home then or is other half not keen?sorry to hear you still are homesick....
Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:48 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

like most men eh Tracey
Well I don't have a pool and live in a unit, so does that mean I'm err big elsewhere?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.