Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Are we up for another night out yet?

Are we up for another night out yet?

Old Mar 15th 2007, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are we up for another night out yet?

Hi,

I'm not bothered about going, am really tired anyway. We can do it another time.

Jo
Old Mar 15th 2007, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Ok lets take it as cancelled.

To be rearranged before Tina goes back home

Sandra X
Old Mar 15th 2007, 5:37 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Ok lets take it as cancelled.

To be rearranged before Tina goes back home

Sandra X

For sure. We need to tell her just how piggin' jealous we are of her!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

No worries, shall we do it next week instead then?
Old Mar 20th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

Are we meeting up this Thursday, being Tinas last week in Perth? (Lucky Moo)

Sandrax
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Hi all

Are we meeting up this Thursday, being Tinas last week in Perth? (Lucky Moo)

Sandrax
I am (AS EVER!) up for it..........!
8days and counting!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tina Baker
I am (AS EVER!) up for it..........!
8days and counting!
Are you having a lunchtime meet also before you go Tina?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lil_ol_wine_drinker_me
Are you having a lunchtime meet also before you go Tina?
I can only do Tuesday 27th for lunch if anyone finds this easier or Monday 26th/Tues27th/Wed28th in the evening........whatever is easiest for everyone, i would like to see you all before the trip....x
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:20 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

I can only do Tuesday 27th for lunch if anyone finds this easier or Monday 26th/Tues27th/Wed28th in the evening........whatever is easiest for everyone, i would like to see you all before the trip....x
Hi Tina. I can do any of the days mentioned. This week has been abit hectic for me.

Kath still in UK and plans on staying there for another week or so.

Lets see what everybody else wants to do!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:25 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hi Tina. I can do any of the days mentioned. This week has been abit hectic for me.

Kath still in UK and plans on staying there for another week or so.

Lets see what everybody else wants to do!!!
How's things with you Rachel? You must be rushed off your feet?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Tuesday for lunch is good for me as I'll only have the baby.

Jo
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

By the way, don't know if any of you've been, but that Jade restaurant at Hillarys next to Portafinos does about 5 lunch things on a special menu for $15.95. Really nice too, a good choice and cheap!

JO
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clougherty family
By the way, don't know if any of you've been, but that Jade restaurant at Hillarys next to Portafinos does about 5 lunch things on a special menu for $15.95. Really nice too, a good choice and cheap!

JO
That sounds good to me! I can get the other half to look after Jack and I might even get to eat something!! I just hope that Tracey can come though cos I know she is at Uni some days..........
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

That sounds good to me! I can get the other half to look after Jack and I might even get to eat something!! I just hope that Tracey can come though cos I know she is at Uni some days..........
I will have Ellis and Rhys on Tuesday and after the last time, I think I will give it a miss, they get far to excited to just sit down and I just can not relax.

Hope you have a good time and Tina if you do get to arrange an evening out let me know.

Sandra x
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't make during the day chaps, sorry. I'm stacking and racking uni assignments so high at the mo....need to work during the day.

Will come on a night bash though next week if you're having one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.