Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

We are Australian Citizens

Wikiposts

We are Australian Citizens

Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:23 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are Australian Citizens

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
To be honest what I liked about Perth was the laid back attitude, the beaches and being a sportsman enjoyed the facilities there etc but admittedly you could find that in a lot of holiday destinations etc.

Whats wrong with some sexy souless barbies.............as long as they look the part thats all that matters Do men in Perth have small penises?

I agree that the Brits speak as they find and Aussies could interpret this a being a whinging pom.
nothing sexy about the barbecues jules .I think in general men in perth especially australian men tend to have a rather small pecker ,this inforamtion has been gathered by myself when over hearing the done up birds at the barbies ,oh and ofcourse the odd look in the bogs at the old bailey and elephant and wheel barrow .
Inregards to sport ,well its always intrigued me why men like to chase each other round in tight shorts here in australia and i have come to the conclusion the british invented such mind numbing games as cricket etc etc just to keep the colonials happy and to stop them frolicking around in the bush and sussing out them small penises.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:34 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
nothing sexy about the barbecues jules .I think in general men in perth especially australian men tend to have a rather small pecker ,this inforamtion has been gathered by myself when over hearing the done up birds at the barbies ,oh and ofcourse the odd look in the bogs at the old bailey and elephant and wheel barrow .
Inregards to sport ,well its always intrigued me why men like to chase each other round in tight shorts here in australia and i have come to the conclusion the british invented such mind numbing games as cricket etc etc just to keep the colonials happy and to stop them frolicking around in the bush and sussing out them small penises.
Maybe the small pecker issue has got something to do with inferior genes being passed down generation to generation by ex prison based colonials.....I imagine their original diet couldn`t have been that great either As for charging around in tight shorts..........I think that is just a way of showing how macho they are despite having a little pecker. I wouldn`t go around checking out peckers in the bogs either.......as you might invite some unwanted attention

Certainly agree with the fact that nothing is more mind numbing than watching cricket.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Ooo errr!!! from Aussie citizenship to willy watching lol
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:45 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Ooo errr!!! from Aussie citizenship to willy watching lol
its another great sport the aussies do a lot better than the brits .
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:50 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
its another great sport the aussies do a lot better than the brits .
I suppose its an old habit left over from times past................I imagine they had to do something in Aus originally to pass the time of day.