Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

wanting to move back to uk

wanting to move back to uk

Old Aug 3rd 2011, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

mmaz1957 is just really nicemmaz1957 is just really nicemmaz1957 is just really nicemmaz1957 is just really nicemmaz1957 is just really nicemmaz1957 is just really nicemmaz1957 is just really nicemmaz1957 is just really nice
Default wanting to move back to uk

what do i have to do to move back to uk i am a citizen my hubby is usa citizen but i want us to live in uk what do i have to do advice please
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 3:10 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanting to move back to uk

Originally Posted by mmaz1957
what do i have to do to move back to uk i am a citizen my hubby is usa citizen but i want us to live in uk what do i have to do advice please
Check out the Wiki here:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spouse_Immigration-UK

But the Visa section in the uk-yankee forum is probably your best bet. Lots of other useful information there too!
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 3:58 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: wanting to move back to uk

this is also a good starting point
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoap...ettlementguide